Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Knolly Endorphin Stollen from near Sheffield, 1st Oct
  • jethrogreenfinger
    Free Member

Please keep an eye out for a very rare Knolly Endorpin stollen from Dronfield near Sheffield yesterday. It is ‘glow in the dark’ yellow with Fox 34 CTD fork, Hope Ti6 brakes, yellow wheels and 9″ dropper post.

There are only a very few of these in the UK, so if you see one, it is probably mine 🙁

AlexSimon

Shit news.
    I’ll keep a lookout in the peaks

jethrogreenfinger
    Free Member

Thanks, it does actually glow in the dark, so you might even spot it at night!

scotroutes

Should be a piece of cake

teamslug
    Free Member

Out round castleton on sunday, will keep an eye out but surely nobody would be stupid enough to ride it in your back yard. Will keep an eye out round Barnsley area too

sniffy
    Free Member

Bad news Jethro, will keep a watchout in the peaks this week-end, post any news if you get anything back from the Police though

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Yule log it as a crime, of couse?

chambord
    Free Member

You’d think a bike looking like that can’t go far… Good luck getting it back.

Also…

9″ dropper post

? 😯

JohnnyPanic

I’ll keep an eye out in Totley.

jethrogreenfinger
    Free Member

Yeah 9″ dropper is by RASE, cable pull, very wobbly, but sure gets the saddle out of the way. Sadly the company, who were in the State disappeared about a year after I got mine 🙁

Schweiz
    Free Member

Mmn stollen. Is it that time of year already?

(Sorry for your loss and hope you get it back)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Knolly Endorphin Stollen from near Sheffield, 1st Oct’ is closed to new replies.