Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Knee warmer sizing.
  • jodafett

I’m thinking of buying Endura FS260-Pro Knee Warmers but need help with sizing. I’m 5.10″ and 13st with average (not skinny but no flab) legs. They come in s/m or l/xl. I think I’d be a med or large but any helps appreciated.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Unless it is the defeet kneekers style then IMO knee warmers really need to be tried on. Too tight and they will get uncomfortable quickly and too slack they wont stay up.

andysredmini
    Free Member

If you can wait until tomorrow night I may be able to help. I bought the same knee warmers and faced the same problem. I think I just took a punt and bought some as no info was available but I can measure my legs and let you know which ones I have.
    They are great knee warmers though
    Andy

jodafett

Makes sense Omar, thanks. I have an Evans nearby so can pop in to try on unless Andys legs measure up!

Andy, I’ll resist the red wine induced urge to buy these tonight and wait till I hear back from you, cheers.

andysredmini
    Free Member

If i measure around my thigh just above halfway between my knee and groin where the top band of the knee warmers sit it measures 535mm (21″).
    I bought a small/medium pair of the fsa knee warmers.
    Hope this helps

Andy

jodafett

Snap, legs are same size! Cheers Andy.

andysredmini
    Free Member

No worries. If you do buy them try not to pull them up by the sticky band inside the top. It will split and fall off. I ruined a pair over a winter but they were replaced under warranty. I kind of roll them up now and have had the last pair for 2 winters and they are still like new minus the white graphics.
    You would think they would put sizes on the web site. I nearly didn’t buy any due to not knowing what size I needed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Knee warmer sizing.’ is closed to new replies.