Klein Attitude

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Klein Attitude

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Klein Attitude
  • roadrider

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m516/roadrider2/?action=view&current=IMAG0458.jpg

This is my Klein Attitude that I bought new in the year 2000. I believe it is one of the last to be made by Klein themselves, before manufacturing was taken over by Trek. It’s had very little use, in fact I can honestly say that for 5 years of it’s life it never left the garage and for the rest it’s mainly been ridden on the road. I decided recently that I’d get back into mountain biking, having taken up road cycling previously, and gave it a new lease of life with a Suntour Epicon fork (much lighter than the original Rock Shox, more adjustable, remote lock-out and just better all round – see online reviews), Continental Gravity tyres, Avid brakes levers, Ritchey grips, new gear and brake inner cables, new front derailier and new brakes blocks all round. I then decided that dirt and mud isn’t for me, hence it’s on here now! It rides very nicely, everything is smooth and operates just as it should. I believe the weight is around 27lb to 28lbs but I have known others to get the weight right down to around 23lbs, it’s an excellent frame to upgrade if you wish. You will see from the pictures that there’s some scratches around one of the chain stays, this is from some chain suck which even with the anti chain suck device underneath still seems to happen from time to time, and there’s a very tiny scratch/dent to the top tube – I’ve tried to capture this in the picture but it’s so small you can’t really see it. Apart from that it’s in very good condition indeed.

I’m 5’11 and it’s a good fit for me, I imagine it would fit somebody 3″-4″ above my height and 2″-3″ below. If it does need posting/delivering to the eventual buyer it will have to go with an insured courier, I haven’t investigated the cost of this yet so please feel free to look into it if you’re not local. On this basis I am willing to send worldwide if required.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, thanks for looking!

Some measurements…..measured with a tape measure so maybe not spot on but it gives you a better idea;
    819mm stand over.
    444mm from bottom bracket centre to centre of top tube.
    499mm from bottom bracket centre to top of seat tube.
    123mm head tube.
    589mm top tube.

Internal cable routing and original Klein manual and little black bag included.

I’d quite like to hang onto the Bontrager pedals if poss.

Pictures available, please let me know if you’d like to see, couldn’t work out how to post them on here..

Location, Saffron Walden, Essex.

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber
    eyerideit

Colour?

Pics please, my email is in my profile.

loddrik

(sighs…) you need to state a price…

roadrider

Sorry looking for about £325

chojin

Is this still for sale? Couldn’t see any contact details?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Klein Attitude’ is closed to new replies.