Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • kitchen fitter SW London/KT2
  • poolman
    Free Member

hi, anyone know anyone good who will turn up on time & fit an Ikea type kitchen, I’ll put the units together, & mount a nice big worktop with no visble join.

Electrics & water remain in same place but if they have to move I know a plumber & sparky locally.

Also, is Ikea still good quality – I like their abstrakt grey units.

pm me please, much appreciated.

sonofapitch
    Free Member

I’m a fitter. How £ much you gonna pay for me to come from Bristol?

bruneep

I’m a fitter. How £ much you gonna pay for me to come from Bristol?

going by recent threads on here, you’ll have to pay the customer for the privilege of fitting it.

spchantler
    Free Member

ikea units are a bit of a pain to fit, they don’t have any room at the back to cut them down to fit wonky walls, and lets face it, who has straight walls? maybe thats a new thread…

spchantler
    Free Member

and also forget turning up on time in london, last time i was working down there, we’d got digs 5km away, yet it still took 1hr to get to the job in the morning (kew)! i mean why would you?????

poolman
    Free Member

hi thanks for replies. I fitted an Ikea one at another house & they are ok, so probably sticking with the same.

Kew is just up the road but you are spot on, its quicker to walk there than take the bus or drive. Last time I was on the bus from Richmond to Kingston I got off to walk & still beat the bus – I was overtaking the cars.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘kitchen fitter SW London/KT2’ is closed to new replies.