Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Kirroughtree any good?
  • sv

Due to go over in a weeks time, we are doing a couple of Red runs apparently. What sections should I be looking forward to!??

druidh
    Free Member

All of it!

Seriously though, I did it for the first time two weeks back and thoroughly enjoyed it. Don’t write off the black, there are a couple of sections I found a bit “too much”, but it was mostly all rideable (even for me).

sodafarls
    Free Member

It’s great, my favourite stane.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    FoxyChick
    Free Member

Absolutely loved it!
    Can’t wait to return at Easter!!

sv

the guys I am going over with have done the black run before and said not really worth it

muffin_the_mule
    Free Member

SV you mates must have got lost on their way around the black because it certainly is worth it!

ps – broke both my wrists on hissing sid on the black last january.

chakaping
    Free Member

Muffin – Ouch! At least you got most of the way round though, eh?

SV – The black is the best trail centre route I’ve ever ridden, much more natural feeling than others. Miles and miles of top-notch singletrack.

stoney
    Free Member

Love IT!

fotheringtonthomas
    Free Member

the black kirr I think that the finest section is the “black craig” bit the rest is ok so if your mates do not want to do it all you can instead of climbing the” stairway to heaven” keep on up track to join the tarmac head to” heart break hill” do best bit ,save you pointless climb and miss out “mcmoab “which some including me think of as a good way to break your bike

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Best one of the 7, just a pain to get to (distance) and don’t expect too much from McMoab unless you can trackstand etc.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Kirroughtree any good?’ is closed to new replies.