Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Kinnoull Hill – still worth a visit?
  • legend
    Free Member

Anyone been up since all the FC “enhancements”? Used to be worth a drive up there for a play, was wondering if it still is? From what I’ve seen it is now very sanitized, but if it’s still good fun (although obviously no longer natural) then it’s good by me!

Of course, any trip this weekend could be dictated by the amount of snow – ffs 🙄

Duane…
    Free Member

Got some mates who are locals, some like it (as the bottom section was terrible anyway), some just say it’s a BMX track now..

legend
    Free Member

yeah I just actually watched a video of BMXers playing on it! Would combine it with a trip to Comrie to make it a worthwhile trip anyway

legend
    Free Member

Cheeky bump for the Scottish evening crew…..

whattyre
    Free Member

I like it…theyres still some old singletrack if you look…..the manmade stuff is pretty well made and rides really well….I was they’re last week and it was ace!

clubby

Ok if you’re in the area, but wouldn’t make a trip just for it. A lot of the character is gone, replaced by typical trail centre style trail albeit with bigger than usual jumps. Bet the locals love it though.

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Was up there the other week with the unay club to make this;
    (I’m on the red Five)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxN-ecgzGfc[/video]

The jumpy line bit is good fun for a quick razz, but the singletrack elsewhere is much more fun.

andyecc
    Free Member

I used to live right beside Kinnoul.
    I still miss it. A lot.
    Thanks for posting that video, it brought back some good memories. Must get back up there sometime for a ride.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Kinnoull Hill – still worth a visit?’ is closed to new replies.