Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Kingdom Bikes Ti – anyone got any experience/info?
  • adsh
    Free Member

Was rather taken with a forumites Kingdom 650b Ti hardtail. I have a milestone b’day coming up and am wondering.

Their website shows their 29er frame as having some potential for XC. Anyone know anything about them, their service, claimed weights (very light at 1300-1500g) etc. Are they based in Denmark? Should I just get a Kinesis Sync (heavier, more fork but less risk)……….

schmiken

Yep, that’d be mine you’ve shown an interest in! Whereabouts are you based? You can come and have a go if you like.

Service is phenomenal, Chris will actually adjust all of the frame geometry just for you (so you can have it completely custom), there’s great backup and yep, they’re based in Denmark but haven’t had any issues because of it.

adsh
    Free Member

YGM!

eddie11
    Free Member

ive ridden their long travel 29er proto a few years ago. The finish on the frame was great and it rode lovely although it was dry and sunny and i had the day off work so not a controled test 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Kingdom Bikes Ti – anyone got any experience/info?’ is closed to new replies.