Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Kind of restores my faith in humanity
  • jon1973
    Free Member
    bigeyedbeans
    Free Member

well it wasnt a multitool so no-one off here

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well it certainly doesn’t store my faith in humanity.

A bunch of **** attack a bunch of ar5seholes. What is there to celebrate ?

I’ve got nothing against sabotaging BNP events btw. Nor against responding to fascist violence with violence.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

That’s a nasty scratch; nearly as bad as my finger. 😯

I’m with Ernie Lynch on this one. Smash the **** out of the vayn and trailer, by all means. Prevent them from peddling their vile filth. But smashing someone in the face with a hammer is barbaric and inhuman. That is not the way to win people over.

Although I can’t say I feel a great deal of sympathy for the ‘victim’.

Still, it’s a Human Being, and violence like that is well out of order.

aracer
    Free Member

You must have a completely different interpretation of humanity to me, Jon.

sharki
    Free Member

Damn! i thought this was going to be a thread about how your cat got run over and there was a massive pile up as one kind person stopped to remove it from the road………

MrNutt
    Free Member

two wrongs n’ all that.

bigeyedbeans
    Free Member

😀 sharki

IcarusGreen
    Free Member

I believe Karma might have something to do with it!

loddrik
    Free Member

What happened to free speech?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What happened to free speech?

You would be a brave man if you wanted to make that an issue at a BNP meeting.

IcarusGreen
    Free Member

Free speach

– just like virbaly assaulting british hero soilders on a parade.
    – just like winding up igrarent people into racist hate

Free speach is fine as long as its not used to be insight hatered, rasist or otherwise!

Ambrose

‘I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.’ Voltaire

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Voltaire never said that Ambrose.

And even if he did, iirc there wasn’t much in the way of freedom of speech when he was alive, for him to defend to the death.

zaskar
    Free Member

We don’t know the full story-could be a revenge act or even setup by the BNP or some nutter attacking him.

I would like to see an anti Nazi peaceful style like Ghandi or King did.

You know whats funny about the army parade in that video is an old Indian guy wearing a turban and army clothes clapping and saluting the parade as the soldiers march past-probably an ex forces member himself.

So what do BNP people think of that guy? thanks for serving Britain now **** off back?

There are tough financial times ahead-the BNP will try to capitalise on it as did the Nazis after World War 2.

Yes I am miffed about the economy and job bleakness but I’m not going to vote for Nazis to help me.

Instead of blaming the BNP-blame the people who vote for them as they are racist.

Humanity-act of kindness goes far-was expecting a nice gesture of thanks etc. Thanks to my LBS Psyclewerx and Bike in Bristol today for helping me out with freebies.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

We don’t know the full story

I think zaskar has a point there.

I fear that we might all have been duped by a very slick BNP public relations/propaganda exercise.

It would appear that the police arrived after the fracas had occurred, and all the information which the news providers are reporting came from BNP members.

Quote : A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said: “The victim sustained lacerations to the head and it does look like a hammer could have been used.”

Notice the use of the word “could” ? Of course what also “could” have happened, is that a BNP thug might of lunged at an anti-fascist with a hammer, missed, and wacked his mate instead.

Who knows ? I’m certainly never going to believe what BNP fascists have to say – their commitment to Joseph Goebbels theory of “the Big Lie” is indisputable.

The rantings of BNP members have always been based on lies. From the claim that blacks and asians are the cause of much of Britain’s problems, to the claim that the Nazis never gassed any Jews.

Furthermore, since the days of Mussolini, fascists have always used violence as a powerful instrument to further their aims. Both to intimidate their enemies and, to claim that they themselves are victims.

And indeed one of Britain’s proudest moments in the struggle against fascism was in 1936, when to the rallying cry of the Spanish Civil War “No Pasaran” (they shall not pass) the people of the East End of London physically stopped Oswald Mosley fascist blackshirts thugs from marching through the East End.

The Battle of Cable Street was a great day for freedom and democracy in Britain, especially for the East End’s jewish community, and a crap day for fascism.

Sadly due to the indifference of the Western Powers, fascists went on to win the Spanish Civil War. And 3 years later fascism plunged Europe into war.

Wherever fascism rears it’s ugly head, violence abounds.

“History always repeats itself twice: first time as tragedy, second time as farce.”

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Kind of restores my faith in humanity’ is closed to new replies.