Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • kilimanjaro – celebs
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Better drop Richard Curtis a line and tell him to do something extra special for your 50p.

Tell you what, I’ll pledge a Tenner if you stop telling me what I can and can’t do!

Can’t say fairer than that?

Harry_the_Spider

Seems reasonable to me. I’ll do the same if you stop taking pot shots at people who are trying to help.

https://donate.comicrelief.com/donation/

littleorangechunks
    Free Member

Someone asked about the music.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST2H8FWDvEA
    Very appropriate given their understandably zombified state on the last bit

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Seems reasonable to me. I’ll do the same if you stop taking pot shots at people who are trying to help.

LOL, even though your still telling me what to do, we got a deal!

Feel pretty good about this now, damn site more entert . . . . . . . . . errrrr, ok!!!!

Harry_the_Spider

Everyone’s a winner! 😉

Sandwich

Munque Chick the money is evenly split between here and Africa for comic relief. Watching the alzheimer carer and his wife of 30-odd years one year was very affecting (“She’s still my wee girl” was his reason for staying). Big gulp time.

Bunnyhop

Maybe I’m the only person who enjoyed the programme.

Apart from Ben Shepard and Ronan the others aren’t exactly outdoor types.
    Aleisha Dixon took an extra 3.5 hours to get up there but she did it. Well done to them all I say. It did make me laugh when the girls were complaining about having a wee in the wilds. They should try mtbing with a bunch of 10 men, when the only thing to squat behind is a blade of grass.

But please Fern – go and get a decent meal down you lass. She’s like a bean pole, bearing in mind the telly puts on 10 lbs.

brakes
    Free Member

she must weigh about -5 lbs 😛

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘kilimanjaro – celebs’ is closed to new replies.