Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Kids trampolines
  • aracer
    Free Member

Possibly looking at an oval one ~12×8, though open to persuasion otherwise. Kids are 6 and nearly 4 (birthday next week).

Any recommendations, suggestions for what to look at or things to avoid?

<I can’t decide anything without consulting STW>

Stoner
    Free Member

‘orrible things.

wrightyson
    Free Member

12 ft’r over here, constructed post 10pm in the rain 2 Christmas Eve’s ago. What fun in the dark! Santa wanted a slap that night!

wrightyson
    Free Member

C’mon stoner, only coz they’d spoil the view on that lovely plot of yours! We’ve had some of the best fun on ours over the last 16 months, however make sure go for a “family” one or your little ones won’t be able to get much bounce out of the pro/performance type as you have to be a good weight.

aracer
    Free Member

‘orrible things.

Don’t worry – we’re not planning on getting one big enough that you can see it from yours. Though I don’t think you’ll be getting an invite round now.

Stoner
    Free Member

Don’t worry – we’re not planning on getting one big enough that you can see it from yours.

It will only take a good breeze and it will go up like a kite over the marshlands 🙂

do it properly, dig a gurt big hole in the ground and set the trampoline at ground level.

fasthaggis

Just about to get rid of ours,it has been great fun.
    TP Toys 14ft = 12ft bounce with a net.
    We have a big garden,but it still looked like a spaceship had landed 🙂

TPToys

fasthaggis

It will only take a good breeze and it will go up like a kite over the marshlands

Not if you stake them down 😉

The raincover is another story 🙄

seadog101

Brilliant things. Great way to get them exercising without realising it!

aracer
    Free Member

It will only take a good breeze and it will go up like a kite over the marshlands

Our climbing frame and den is still here, having withstood somewhat more than a good breeze. Though I’ll have you know we live in an exclusive village nowhere near those downmarket marshlands you inhabit 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Kids trampolines’ is closed to new replies.