Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Kids Saddles
  • Nick

Anyone care to recommend a saddle for a 10 year old boy? The spare charge spoon that I have lying around is too long and is getting in his way.

Don’t want a “kids” saddle, want a small persons saddle 🙂 please

Jason
    Free Member

I bought my son a Madison branded junior saddle from Evans. For the money it is a reasonable little saddle and not too heavy.

Bregante

Take a look at a charge bucket.

Nice and short. Cheap too
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/charge-bucket-saddle-orange-with-cromo-rails/?lang=en&curr=GBP&dest=1&utm_source=pla&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=uk&kpid=5360454612

And come in loads of colors. I’ve got a barely used one in the garage but to be honest at the price of them you may as well buy new

http://www.discountcyclesdirect.co.uk/catalog/product.php?CI_ID=15857&O_ID=1

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    moniex
    Free Member

I would also recommend the one form Madison, great junior saddle. My son also had knee.

Simone

matt_outandabout

We have the madison one as well, it is good.
    The isla bike saddle looks similar, and has not been complained about.
    We have a Scott saddle that came off a kids bike anthem kids all argue over who has it, as it is most comfy.
    One of the kids loves his Funn branded hoofing big jump bike saddle as well…

Nick

Take a look at a charge bucket.

Nice and short. Cheap tooNice and short. Cheap too

The Bucket turned up today, it’s no more than 5mm shorter than the spoon I was using as a reference point, so it’s much too big. Thankfully you were right about it being cheap!

Went for it as he liked the orange colour, I shall turn my attention to Madison I think.

Nick

Yeah thanks Nealy that’s exactly the one I’ve gone for 🙂

ads678

I got that madison one the other day, looks good/well made, but it’s not been ridden yet so can’t tell you if my lad likes it or not yet.

bartimaeus
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure Islabikes will sell you a saddle – the ones on the Beinn 24 is a good size for a 10 year old. Give them a call.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Kids Saddles’ is closed to new replies.