• This topic has 48 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by DrT.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Kids e-bikes
  • chevychase

Sounds more like dad is feeling left out and wants to drag his kids on a bike ride he wants to do

This tbh.

DickBarton

Genuine question – do trail centres hire them out? I haven’t been to a trail centre for a while when the shop has been open, so I had no idea they did…are they common hires?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Massive. Live near grizedale, booked out every weekend apparently, at whinlatter a couple of weeks ago on a jump course, having the craic with the cyclewise fellas they can’t charge them fast enough.

Mate has holiday let’s and hires out bikes, just got some to meet significant demand from punters

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    chevychase

Yarrr. They be massive in the rental market. Allows total n00bs access to areas they’d never get to so they can take rests and lie their bikes in the middle of the track when they’re tired and ram you in the ass on the way up long climbs.

Both of which have happened to me 🙁

*full confession: not a fan

thestabiliser
    Free Member

😥 😥 😥

Hugs brah

chevychase

Meh. I just ride in the week when I can to make up for it. Had what looked like the entire peak district to myself last night. On the trails at 5, back to the car at dark. Win-win 🙂

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

not bothered about that just surprised at the double standard about people using assists to further their riding pleasure

No double standards here, I’ll happily rip the piss out of an able-bodied adult riding an e-bike if the opportunity arises 😉

read before flounce

nealglover
    Free Member

No double standards here, I’ll happily rip the piss out of an able-bodied adult riding an e-bike

🙄

And double 🙄 at using “it’s just bantz innit” as a defence (for anything)

DrT
    Free Member

Just get a towrope for the climbs or learn to ride pushing with one hand. It won’t be long before you are the one that needs the ebike to keep up anyway.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Kids e-bikes’ is closed to new replies.