Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Kids Buggy advice
  • enfht
    Free Member

Mrs Enfht is shopping for a buggy, I think she's settling on a Quinny but can't decide between the 3 and 4 wheeled versions. She's given up asking me after my "what tyre" or "has it got suspension" replies but I promised to ask the STW hive for advice 😕

Thanks

lister

Our Britax Vigour 3 is the dogs danglies. Carry cot for newborn, front or rear facing seat for later, car seat clips on and it goes off road fairly well.
    Being able to clip yer car seat on is a great bonus, quick trips to shops when littleun is asleep are easy.

Also not a Quinny 😉

DickBarton

Can it be folded/raised with 1 hand? If not, choose something else…with the kid in you arm, you only have 1 hand free…

stumpyjon

We were dead set on a Quinney but the woman in the shop persuaded us they were over priced style icons that didn't work. Instead we got a Baby Jogger City Mini, excellent piece of kit and certainly fulfils the can be picked up with one hand criteria.

Good vid here.

Heard from other people (owners) that the Quinny Zapp is pants.

WTF
    Free Member

McLaren one was good iirc.

flatfish
    Free Member

quinny is a pathetic peice of crap, what you want is a BOB Revolution, mind you'll have to go to the other side of the pond to get one but you could always tie it in with a trip to whistler or somewhere equally as nice.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Kids Buggy advice’ is closed to new replies.