Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 115 total)
  • Kid in car, baked to perfection.
  • gears_suck
    Free Member

It’s incredible that my op of a shocking account of parental neglect has turned into a debate about my description of the mother which seemed to cause more offence than the actions toward the child.
    It’s this kind of self righteous liberal political correctness crap that gets my goat.
    Instead of being appalled that a kids life has been put a risk by mentally deficient parents you want to debate the political correctness of my comment.
    I’m even more frightened to go out now.

dabble
    Free Member

It’s this kind of self righteous liberal political correctness crap that gets my goat.

Here here

Edit: OP, you more than likely saved that childs life, don’t listen to these dicks.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

if this is the crooked house in Dudley, this sort of behavior wouldn’t surprise me, i wouldn’t go there… even just to see a marble roll uphill 😕

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

To be fair, it sounds like you don’t get out much anyway.

CHB

As a child I was often left outside pubs by my parents. The special pub cordial might have rotted my teeth and the seebrook crisps done me no benefit, but my parents would never have left me alone in a hot car. Cars in summer are brutal places to ne left and small infants are very prone to dehydration.

RustySpanner

gears_suck – Member

It’s incredible that my op of a shocking account of parental neglect has turned into a debate about my description of the mother which seemed to cause more offence than the actions toward the child.

Stupid people do stupid things – like leaving kids in cars, generalising about people based on their size and assuming that people equate the two in terms of seriousness.

Good. 😀

Instead of being appalled that a kids life has been put a risk by mentally deficient parents you want to debate the political correctness of my comment.

I’m in touch with my feminine side – I can multitask and do both. Go me!

You’re not, really, are you?

You did a good thing and possibly saved someone’s life.
    Let’s hope they don’t grow up to be someone you’d be ashamed of, eh?

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Maybe they were cannibals and wanted a baked snack?

gears_suck
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member
    To be fair, it sounds like you don’t get out much anyway.

I know you think your NVQ in Funny is as good as City and Guilds, but it really isn’t.

toppers3933
    Free Member

This happened to a friend if my wife’s last year outside our local sainsburys. By the time the mother came out of sainsbutys there was a sizeable crowd, a couple of coppers and a pile of glass on the floor where the window had been out through. The mother then spent a considerable time trying to explain her way out of it. She claimed she had only been in there 5 minutes until the police told her they had been on seen for 15mins and had taken 5 mins or so to get there. Also they pointed out that there had been announcement for the owner of the car to return to it. Needless to say she was extremely unpopular. Not least of all with the kids.

scuzz
    Free Member

🙂
    Nah. I don’t like bad parenting, unfortunately in this case there is nothing I can do about it – the perpetrators aren’t here. Well done OP, good sir.
    I also don’t like bigotry and generalisations. You’re here.

samuri
    Free Member

How can we tell what class the parents were without knowing what car they drive? I dunno, you lot jump to conclusions way too fast.

hora
    Free Member

I’d rather leave a 9 grand Santa Cruz bike on a roof rack outside Trafford centre than a baby in a car. A baby is more valuable to theft let alone the heat issue

dabble
    Free Member

I’m a sucker for a “dozy looking porker”, no matter what class, they deserve vitriol.

RustySpanner

samuri – Member

How can we tell what class the parents were without knowing what car they drive?

One of them was overweight.
    The bitch.

Seriously, these fat people – coming to our pubs, locking kids in cars………

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I know you think your NVQ in Funny is as good as City and Guilds, but it really isn’t.

Ooooh, get you girlfriend.

Perhaps you need to visit the Daily Mail website to garner the outrage you’re clearly seeking this evening. Have you rung social services yet?

ampthill

What weird thread

Any way good on the OP.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

This is STW at it’s best! All that PC bollix. ‘Don’t upset anyone’!

Junkyard
    Free Member

A baby is more valuable to theft let alone the heat issue

I am going to go out on a limb and claim outrageously with limited evidence that more bikes get stolen than babies
    your posts are still not making sense tbh

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Hora, WTF are you on? Can you send me some?

TuckerUK
    Free Member

…they leave them in air conditioned Mark Warner apartments where they can be abducted.

You have evidence supporting an abduction? Wow, better tell the Police.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You have evidence supporting an abduction? Wow, better tell the Police.

No. But in your hurry to post a reply you obviously misread my post to suggest I’d claimed anything.

Hint: *can*

hora
    Free Member

Im bored.

garage-dweller

Interestingly the op’s description of the mother didn’t even register with me. I was so horrified by their acts and attitude that it somehow didnt seem either overly harsh or relevant. That people are so keen to find fault in the op who has quite possibly put his personal safety at risk to protect a child he didnt know makes me sad.

Edit by their in first sentence I mean the parents not yhe op.

gears_suck
    Free Member

😀

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Living in Pensnett, unfortunately I’m not surprised by that, g_s. 🙁

gears_suck
    Free Member

I wouldn’t come here if I didn’t expect a bashing. It’s all good.

gears_suck
    Free Member

Oh shit. Now the cats out of the bag. Thanks a lot Pete. 🙂

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Im bored.

Well, at least you got those two words round the right way.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

@g_s- Do I know you in real life (that place with sky and grass and stuff) by any chance?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

snetta’s jeeez,…now it all makes sense… 😆

Any news on the goat ?

RichPenny
    Free Member

Slow roasted?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

stripey hoss?

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Whathaveisaidnow – Member
    stripey hoss?

Fixed.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

sorry, i was brought up in Stourbridge, Worcestershire :wink:,…i’m plastic black country i’ afraid… 🙂

getonyourbike
    Free Member

😆

beefheart
    Free Member

Hora, was it you who left your kid baking in a car?

beefheart
    Free Member

Or someone else’s kid??? 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

Maybe hora’s parents left him baking in a car.

Houns

Snetta’s on STW?! 😯

What do you expect, it’s the crooked house, location for Dudleys finest to drink cheap lager, smoke fags and let their bulldogs crap on the grass

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 115 total)

The topic ‘Kid in car, baked to perfection.’ is closed to new replies.