Kickstarter project – Build a bike game

Home Forum Chat Forum Kickstarter project – Build a bike game

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Kickstarter project – Build a bike game
  • Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Patience then! 🙁

Premier Icon zilog6128
    Subscriber

Fair play to the guy for beating his Kickstarter target! Speaking as a bit of a board/card game fan though, it sounds like a pretty basic set-building game that won’t be a great deal of fun to play after a few goes.

Appreciate that the bloke is a graphic designer and everything looks very slick but I think it’s way too sterile as well.

I bet a lot of riders get this bought for them as presents though so good luck to the fella!

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Yeah, I thought it needed the components breaking down a lot more, but then I think he’s trying to make it appeal to more than bike nerds 🙂

Edit, sorry link should be:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/815894852/geared-build-your-bike

to stop the pesky video launching

atlaz

As Bike Snob said, if you have enough people around to play the game, get the spares out and just build a bike 😉

sobriety

I thought it needed the components breaking down a lot more, but then I think he’s trying to make it appeal to more than bike nerds

I suspect that the truth is that additional component cards will be released as expansion packs.

brakes

stocking filler.

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

Speaking as a bit of a board/card game fan though, it sounds like a pretty basic set-building game that won’t be a great deal of fun to play after a few goes.

Agreed. Not worth the $40 for a set posted “outside the US”, but probably worth the price of a couple of pints for print & play.

alpin

that guy has the charisma of a wet floor mop.

Premier Icon coolhandluke
    Subscriber

Agreed, it would be better with components and then play bike builds off against one another in Top Trumps style to win more components.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Kickstarter project – Build a bike game’ is closed to new replies.