Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Kick-ass really does . . .
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Kick-ass!

Okay . . . I'm a little bit biased, I'm a comic book nerd and knew the story already from reading the comics, . . .

but . . . . take it from me, this is a great watch.

Kit
    Free Member

Looking forward to catching it!

Just seen this trailer – looks fantastic 😀

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtKAfoIllbo

ctznsmith
    Free Member

Got the comic (film tie in Volume 1) for my birthday, read it cover to cover in about an hour on Saturday, is great…film sometime this week hopefully.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MKCHRIS
    Free Member

Slightly off topic here but if you like your comics keep an eye out for
    Stephenson's Robot….coming soon and drawn by a friend.His art is fantastic.

Uses the name Laughing Indio.He's done a few 2000ad Zarjaz fanzine bits already and at long last it looks like things are going to take off for him.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

The comic book creator Mark Miller has just brought out a new comic called Nemesis (Ikon), from his writings at the back he's hoping for great thing for this too.

It's about some friutloop who goes around killing off major police chiefs all around the globe!!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

keep an eye out for
    Stephenson's Robot….coming soon and drawn by a friend.His art is fantastic.

will do, best of luck to him.

grievoustim
    Free Member

yep – i read the comic last week in one sitting, then went to see the film last night

Both are very good – although the comic is darker in places, but I don't think a 100% faithfull version would have been as succesfull on the acreen

westkipper
    Free Member

A JIHAD ON THE GREAT SATAN MARK MILLAR! 😈
    sorry, folks, I'm an admirer of 2000AD with a long and vindictive memory

ianpinder
    Free Member

The film is amazing some great lines in it, I think a must watch even if you don't like the comics

samuri
    Free Member

wasn't the film adapted by Jonathan Ross's wife?

ianpinder
    Free Member

It was indeed – who looks mental by the way…..

westkipper
    Free Member

Nah, the thought of that plagiaristic Coatbridge fudd getting my money or any piece of publicity still mean I'll not be watching.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

nicolas cage is in it.
    i can't bring myself to watch it.
    ever.

Northwind

I thought it was mint. Maybe a wee bit schizophrenic, and it couldn't be more obvious that they were looking for the controversy publicity with Hitgirl- I don't want to sound like Mary Whitehouse likes but yep, that's gratuitous swearing, it seemed really forced and pasted-in…

But I thought it was ace. And not at all what I was expecting after seeing the trailers, I thought it was going to be Kill Bill But With A Kid.

_tom_
    Free Member

Looks rubbish tbh. But I'm not a comic book movie fan anyway. Will probably wait til its cheap on dvd, not paying cinema prices to see it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Kick-ass really does . . .’ is closed to new replies.