Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Khan vs Alvarez
  • loddrik
    Free Member

BOOM!! Canelo in 2 or 3. Khan and his suspect chin is going to get knocked the **** out!!!

Gonna be ugly!

wilko1999
    Free Member

Can’t believe he’s taking this on. Isn’t it like two weights up? I’d say Khan’s the better boxer, but Alvarez will just stand in front of him until he tags him good – lights the f88k out.

Pigface
    Free Member

They are fighting at 11 stone 1 which is below official middleweight I think. Brave from Khan, could be like Eubank going up to Cruiser just not big enough.

BoardinBob

Hilarious. Khan really is deluded. Glass chinned at 140lbs, has looked wholly unconvincing at 147 so decides to take a fight at 155.

He might have the fastest hands around, but once Canelo lands he’s out of there.

mikey3
    Free Member

Hard to take khan seriously nowadays,he should be busting a gut to get the brook fight if he had any real ambition left

tish
    Free Member

If and its a big if, he wins, he can legitimately call mayweather out. He would come out of retirement to win a belt at another weight. If he loses the Brook fight will still be there so he’s quids in. I’m not khans biggest fan but he’s got balls and will fight anyone.

mikey3
    Free Member

I thought boxing was about fighting the champion and winning belts not calling out 38 year olds who are retired(no matter how good he is),why would he do that? for the cash that’s why,khan just wants a last big pension.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Khan vs Alvarez’ is closed to new replies.