Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • KFC
  • langley
    Free Member

Just had my first KFC chicken wing that was going free and now i feel defiled. Am I going to die?

doris5000

you’ll be fine.

I’m assuming, of course, that you’ve had about 6 pints and it’s at least midnight wherever you are in the world.

If this isn’t the case, then yes you are going to die 🙁

perchypanther
    Free Member

“Well it’s a well-known fact, sonny-jim, that there’s a secret society of the 5 wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually in a secret country mansion in Colorado known as The Meadows.

The Queen, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, the Vatican…and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up! Ooh I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face! Ohh you’re gonna buy my chicken! Ooh!”

binners

Best go and get some fairtrade organic quinoa down you, and then nip off to ask forgiveness from the god of wood burners and pizza ovens.

Alternatively, wait until tomorrow, when its Full fat Friday, and go for a Zinger Tower Burger Meal with a Hot Wings chaser for lunch,and stop being such a massive girlchild!

wilko1999
    Free Member

mmmm zinger tower box meal, my favourite guilty pleasure

molgrips
    Free Member

I don’t particularly like KFC. Problem is, I absolutely love fried chicken. I mean there are probably far better places to get it, but only KFC is nearby…

langley
    Free Member

I’ve had a wash and my hands are still greasy? what do they use to fry it? It smelt fab but eating it, no.

It does make a change though from cous cous so not all bad.

binners

You do know cous cous isn’t food, it’s actually a packaging material?

bearnecessities

Sod Zinger Tower, get a supercharger down you. The ultimate ask-no-questions stodge-fest, with double fries!

binners

Right! Thats Full Fat Friday sorted for tomorrow then. Cheers bearnecessities 😀

bearnecessities

Um, it appears they’ve stopped doing it…bastards!!

binners

The Stackers look interesting though….

😯

dogmatix

Best drive in I know of in the UK is the KFC on the A127 at Basildon (is this picture elegant enough for you yet?). You really barely leave the road. Dual carriageway – KFC- Dual carriageway, glorious!

footflaps

The Stackers look interesting though….

Gotta keep those heart surgeons busy 😉

Sadly Luckily I work on a business park no where near any shops….

Earl
    Free Member

my BroInLaw was telling me about a special burger they did where they substituted the top and bottom bun with 2 other fillets.

muggomagic

I having 1 each of them ^ on the way home from the ride tonight. Might even chuck in a boneless box for good measure.

lunge

my BroInLaw was telling me about a special burger they did where they substituted the top and bottom bun with 2 other fillets

The legend that is the double down. Filth.

IHN

Two piece box meal with a side of coleslaw is my once a year ultimate food dirt treat.

jekkyl

‘a mighty meal for one’ is my occasioanl treat, having to ask for that sounds like what I am actually asking for is a ‘sad lonely fat **** er’s meal for one (glutton) please’

Bregante

Right that’s tomorrow’s pre-piss-up stodge building session sorted.

Cheers bearnecessities binners

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

dogmatix – Member
    Best drive in I know of in the UK is the KFC on the A127 at Basildon

is that part of Bas Vegas or further along?

Cougar

I’ve had a wash and my hands are still greasy? what do they use to fry it?

Grease.

mattbee

I do love a KFC, it’s my fast food of choice, nice traditional box meal or the lonely person sounding “boneless banquet” for one….

Harry_the_Spider

I’d.
    Rather.
    Blow.
    A.
    Goat.

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

The goat would probably prefer a kfc

bearnecessities

The goat probably is the KFC.

It’s crap, we know that. However, when the call for crap strikes, there is nothing finer* for convenience than a KFC. McDonald’s and BK often fall short of the mark, even when expectations are automatically low – KFC though, BOOM! Chicken Goat – lots of breaded, fried and hot goat, in a jaw-dislocatingly large bap-thing.

I don’t have one often mind you, as is apparent by the fact I recommended a burger discontinued a year ago.

*Unless it’s breakfast, then everyone knows the rules. Double sausage & egg bypass.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’ve never had a chicken head in my KFC.

senorj

I stopped eating kFC several years ago when I deduced their food was causing me to endure chronic bowel evacuation within ten minutes of eating it. Picolax fried chicken?

molgrips
    Free Member

In fairness I try to eat as little as I can anyway cos let’s face it, it’s not going to be free range is it?

teasel
    Free Member

I don’t particularly like KFC. Problem is, I absolutely love fried chicken. I mean there are probably far better places to get it, but only KFC is nearby…

Bookmarked for the next time you question why diet has nothing to do with fat gain or loss.

😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Go ahead, cos I won’t post that and never have.

teasel
    Free Member

‘course not, fella. Nothing even remotely similar, have ya…

🙂

BobaFatt
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/tfan5MacmsI[/video]

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Two piece box meal with a side of coleslaw is my once a year ultimate food dirt treat.

*is sad for IHN*

scaredypants

I bloody LOVE a couple of zingers for a quick mucky dinner in the car when I’m between work sites

but I had one a few weeks ago where the taste & texture were just utterly weird and not even food-like, let along zingery. DIdn’t even open the second one, dumped the pair in a bin and **** off without any dinner. Haven’t even consdered one since

I think I’m cured 😯

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Used to love the place, but the last few times I’ve had it I’ve been underwhelmed. Prefer a Big Mac meal with a milkshake TBH. Not as filling though.
    The other thing about KFC is the chance of this….

Or even this

hora
    Free Member

Heed! Move! Move that gigantic cranium

spacemonkey

@DT: those images are from overseas (China and Aus I believe). Neither would happen in the UK. The chain has improved a lot re food standards in recent years.

For those wanting an OR Stacker but fancy the heat of a Supercharger, just ask for one or more of pepper mayo / supercharger sauce / chilli sauce.

enfht
    Free Member

Whilst KFC have diversified into the ‘hot n spicy’ market in recent years they’ve still resisted selling a hot version of their classic chicken pieces – which is probably a good thing for my gut.

hammerite
    Free Member

I love a KFC, it’s turned in to a minor obsession. It’s my go to lazy eating option when the OH is out. In my less responsible days (10+ years ago) it used to be a Sunday evening tradition, KFC washed down with an episode of Top Gear.

I go for the Fully Loaded meal, towered up, with gravy as a side.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘KFC’ is closed to new replies.