Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Ketamine, K-hole……..
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I smoke Upmanns by preference, not Montes. Thanks, though.

So, what cigars do BAT make then, remind me?

Brycey
    Free Member

I've seen a few of my mates get far too in to the K, but to suggest they lie about semi-conscious sawying each others legs off is nonsense. Actually what they do is sit up all night talking sh1t and spunking money on booze and more drugs. A waste of time, money and braincells; but not the scene from Trainspotting the high horse jockeys on here would suggest.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Do you have cuban cigars tho CFH?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

There was a piece on the radio today and IIRC they said somewhere up noth was using it for child trauma cases. Could get injured children treated more efficiently and out of hospital faster – they never mentioned any other effects, guess they were using other drugs in tandem to suppress them.

julianwilson
    Free Member

Eh? it's only 2 so far, maximum. So much for your empirical methods, Psych-med quackboy.

Excuse my poor phrasing of this. I was talking about mental health forums not bike chat ones but that didn't really come across up there^^ did it? 😳

There are plenty of real doctors on here (i thought you were too, non?), but try starting a forum about child psychiatry and see how many randoms you get there!

fwiw i am a senior nurse/manager in child and adolescent mental health but hey, how would you really know?? They check you out before they let you in on the one i mentioned earlier.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

TJ, I smoke Cubans most of the time, yes. I know, it's rather against much of what you may think of me to support a communist state, but they do make the best cigars!

Sumatran are quite nice as a play cigar (Villigers)

BoardinBob

Regretamine, as I prefer to call it.

crouch_potato
    Free Member

CFH- sorry 'bout that other post, just any suggestion that tobacco (from any common source) is somehow a (relatively) socially responsible form of drug use is laughable. It's a disgusting industry and bringing up BAT (and thus Ken) were just one means of getting a rise from you. Anyway, you seem an affable chap and I made my point so I won't derail the thread further. No offence taken, i hope.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Anyway, you seem an affable chap and I made my point so I won't derail the thread further. No offence taken, i hope.

No he's not. He's a daft ctun, you crawling shti.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆 @ Dr D!

c_p – Not a jot of offence taken, I assure you. Why would there be? You have a valid point. The tobacco industry is far from the shining light it could be.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

TJ, I smoke Cubans most of the time, yes. I know, it's rather against much of what you may think of me to support a communist state, but they do make the best cigars!

Your political idealogy may be stupid and wrongheaded but I recognise the epicurean in you and I don't believe your ideology makes you blind ( or kills your tastebuds 🙂 )

crouch_potato
    Free Member

No he's not. He's a daft ctun, you crawling shti.

😆

crikey
    Free Member

your ideology makes you blind

I suspect his attention to Carol Kirkwoods secondary sexual characteristics may contribute to a certain degree of visual impairment…

zokes
    Free Member

Get a life, a real one. Drugs are for ****. Simple.

So are generalisations

shorts_in_winter
    Free Member

Got given some Ketamine when i dislocated my ankle 8 weeks back, why on earth people would take it for fun is beyond me.

It was like the scene in Trainspotting where the guy injects heroin and falls into a hole. I was totally out of it and babbling absolute nonsense i have been assured by my friends!!!

Drugs are bad m`kay, oh of course except in socially acceptable forms like ciggys and booze 🙂

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

An aquaintance of mine became psychotic for several weeks after taking (so far as I know) only ketamine and alcohol – I think the ketamine was taken to allow him to drink more ?!

Anyway, he went through periods of talking a lot about all the great ideas he was having and the realization that he was "part of a cosmic force" interspersed with bouts of silence and crying.

Several of his "friends" seem to have disowned him.

molgrips
    Free Member

Hmm, I thought the OP asked for drug experiences not a re-hashing of some very tired old arguments from people who clearly understand nothing.

chakaping
    Free Member

I think the ketamine was taken to allow him to drink more

No wonder he came unstuck.

Does seem to be psychologically habit-forming for some people, which I can sort of understand, but you'd have to be pretty bored IMO.

None of the posts above really convey how hilarious and bizarre it can be, the best way of describing it is to say that it's like being in on a really amusing secret.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

It's funny reading some of the posts on this thread, the same old rehashings of 'alcohol is more dangerous than pills', etc., and vice versa.
    It's all blody dangerous once it gets out of hand, or is that an over simplification?

mcboo
    Free Member

Reading this thread makes me want to be unconscious

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Mmm, drug induced coma…

BoardinBob

It's anti-social and is killing the atmosphere in the clubbing scene.

I think you'll find the complete dissapearance of 3-4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine is killing the club scene, rather than Ketamine.

enfht
    Free Member

I have some past experience, although my raving days are long gone, just the very occasional spliff nowadays..

It's impossible to gauge it's effects because you can never tell what else is mixed into the pill (unless you have a mate who works for the air ambulance 😆 ) but it's safe to say Ketamine does the following when taken in large doses:

– loss of memory
    – loss of speech
    – loss of mobility

It was a poor substitute for "clean" ecstacy and wasn't nearly half as fun..

memories eh !!

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

BoardinBob nail-head sorted!!!!

Rich
    Free Member

BoardinBob – Member

It's anti-social and is killing the atmosphere in the clubbing scene.

I think you'll find the complete dissapearance of 3-4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine is killing the club scene, rather than Ketamine.

Both.

It's not an either/or situation.

I've seen many people who used to be outgoing and fun when out, just sit around behind the decks in their own little K world.

noteeth
    Free Member

Seen it used at work a fair bit. Best example being a guy who went from screaming agony to, quote, "being on a beach". Good pain control, then.

As for using it – never seen the attraction (massive trauma aside). As with other recreational drugs, I'd rather read a book. Or have a pint. 😀

binners

Had it in about 1963 when I was a student. By accident. I thought I was consuming my usual, more benign Class A's.

Didn't have a bad night on it, but recall ending it sitting in my kitchen watching the CIS tower swaying in the breeze like a read. Its a **** powerful hallucinagenic. If that's your bag

Oh…. and BoardinBob is bang on!

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Ketamine, K-hole……..’ is closed to new replies.