Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Kendal Mountain Festival Bike Highlights
  • stwhannah

Kendal Mountain Festival was back this year, in person and online. I have to admit that had I not just recovered from Covid, I’d have found all the (m …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Kendal Mountain Festival Bike Highlights

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

grum
    Free Member

I was also pretty shocked by the extremely low levels of mask wearing – I would say maybe 10% or so even in some very tightly packed spaces. The Gotta Eat Dirt Girls were indeed highly entertaining.

Guess it’s been around a while but this was the most exciting bike film to see on a big screen IMO (at one of the kid’s events at the leisure centre):

bwakel
    Free Member

We were staggered at the lack of mask wearing. At the Snow 2 film screenings I think my wife and I plus about five other people were the only ones wearing masks!

Anyway, not bike related, but if you get the chance to watch Traverse about two women becoming the first to ski tour the Haut Route from Chamonix to Zermatt in one push then grab it. It’s a great film and I could easily relate their mental and physical suffering to what I experience on big rides in the Lakes on my MTB. Valerie, Hilary and filmmaker Ben were at the screening and couldn’t have been more down-to-earth. Brilliant.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Kendal Mountain Festival Bike Highlights’ is closed to new replies.