Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Kenda Blue Groove?
  • repatriot
    Free Member

Just had delivered some Kenda Blue Groove's but i was expecting UST from Chain Reaction. Question is has any body used standard Kenda Tyres with Stans no tubes? They have discontinued the UST version so sent me the standard version! and charged me for the UST still..
    Will i get a credit for next order if i complain?

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

i've got a regular folding blue groove/nevegal combo on dt 5.1 with dt tubeless kit/stans milk and no problems at all.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

oh, and also small block 8 on some dt 4.2 and they are fine as well.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    racing_ralph
    Free Member

DTC nevegals on stans rims with yellow tape and wheel milk – piece of piss

repatriot
    Free Member

Will give them a go tomorrow then.I have Nevegal UST for the back and Blue Groove DTC for the front. It will be interesting to see how they compare!

Northwind

I'm using an excavator with Stans, no problems yet though I wouldn't be too surprised if I do hit problems in a few months. But the tyre'll almost be dead by then anyway. Kenda don't approve their UST tyres for use with sealant either, which is… interesting.

vim_fuego
    Free Member

I've been running blue groove/nevegals UST versions for the last couple of months, never again, no grip, never done so many repairs to a UST tyre.
    Bit of a shame, used to love the stick-e kinetics, tubed version.
    They're coming off tomorrow, going on is some 2.4 conti queens, with the soft compound, I'll give them a go at Whinlatter over the weekend, the ultimate test for a grippy tyre 😉

repatriot
    Free Member

Ran 2.2 rub queens for months now very good tyre but not so good in filthy conditions so trying a smaller tyre for winter!

james
    Free Member

"Will i get a credit for next order if i complain? "

Send them back, they're not what you ordered, they should (by law) refund your postage

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Kenda Blue Groove?’ is closed to new replies.