• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by poah.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Kelburn Trails
  • lotto
    Free Member

Kelburn Trails. When do these open? I know the estate shuts them for the shooting season but I’m guessing that must be over so they must be opening soon?

Do you have to pay to ride? What are the trails like?

poah
    Free Member

if you are local and its an open day then try them

<div id=”id_5aa3999fbd7485215061927″ class=”text_exposed_root text_exposed”>

UPDATE!

So here we have it then! The <span class=”highlightNode”>trails</span> will be opening for 2018 on Sunday 25th March!

This will be just the same format as last year, it’s an Open Day so anyone can come along and ride for FREE!

<span class=”text_exposed_hide”>…</span>
    <div class=”text_exposed_show”>

There will also be the opportunity to sign up for a Season Membership at the reception on the day. This is £20 and gives you free parking, access to the <span class=”highlightNode”>trails</span>, showers, bike wash etc until the end of the season at the start of October.

Having the membership will also give you the added benefit of a 10% discount on anything from Sprockets Cycles Bike Shop!

I’ll make an event tomorrow and you can start inviting whoever you like.

See you up there! Cheers! <span class=”_5mfr _47e3″><span class=”_7oe”>🚲</span></span>

– Nick.

</div>
    </div>

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

£20 for the season, which is effectively a parking pass, all monies go back into trails. Im local, it’s a great wee place for an afternoon or an evening, or tacked onto a blast up fairlie moor.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hainman
    Free Member

Rode there a few years ago when they ran a wee uplift day, was only £10 so seemed a fair price, trails were fun, but i reckon if it was pedal up only then i wouldn’t be in a rush back, plenty better places to ride for free, Kilpatrick hills have a lot more going on and its free to ride,

mattkkitch

There’s some fun trails and I didn’t mind the pedal up, but I’d rather see a day ticket option, £20 for a season ticket is fine for locals but a bit discouraging if you’re only likely to go once, which bearing in mind the location must happen a lot.

poah
    Free Member

i went on an open day so only paid £5 parking.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Kelburn Trails’ is closed to new replies.