Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Keith Scott – Absolute Legend or in prize of Banshee Bikes UK
  • IvanMTB
    Free Member

Hi,

Prime is now on the last stretch before Maiden Voyage.
    In anticipation of first run decided to be prudent and equip myself with spare mech hanger.

Quick googling, few e-mails and looks like I need to either try to get it from Germany or directly from across the Pond. Or need I?

Wednesday morning I have e-mail from certain Keith Scott declaring that he have few spare hangers kicking around, but I need to be quick as he is just packing up.
    2-3 e-mail and one wire transfer latter I’ve been assured that 2 hangers has been posted to me courtesy of RM.
    Less than 24h latter text from SWMBO: “You just had little parcel through the letter box…”

Keith Scott you are Absolute Legend and a Wizard man 😀

Many, many thanks!

Cheers!
    I.

pistonbroke
    Free Member

We swear by his Cillit Bang as well, all round top bloke.

Shackleton

Good from Keith, always been very good at replying to queries.

But, why so hard to source? This concerns me as a 2017 prime owner, Ison used to keep stock as distributor, has this changed?

ahsat

We were at Uni together – he was the year above me at the same college – and he is the nicest guy in the world, just as his customer service suggests 🙂

IvanMTB
    Free Member

But, why so hard to source? This concerns me as a 2017 prime owner, Ison used to keep stock as distributor, has this changed?

Went straight to ISON as I was sourcing dedicated shock to my friend’s Phantom before and their reply was that they are out of stock and I should be contacting Banshee directly.

But ISON is not distributor anymore.

As per Keith’s e-mail:

we distribute our own product in UK, not been with Ison for over a year

But not all doom’n’glum… Banshee UK got direct and well stocked warehouse at these shores.

You can go to them directly like I did or source stuff through affiliated retailers.

Cheers!
    I.

scruff
    Free Member

Got a link to the UK site please?
    can only find the german one.

schmung
    Free Member

Not much info on the prime in terms of reviews, be good to hear how you get on.

spooky211
    Free Member

Totally agree re. Keith, super helpful.

I got my Prime V3 at the end of last month, been on it a few times and its a cracking bike. Took a while to get the back end how I liked as it was very lively (even with the rebound fully closed) but its great now. Feel like it has more travel than it does, corners like a mini Sunday and climbs very well. Oh, I’m running mine as a mullet!

IvanMTB
    Free Member

Got a link to the UK site please?

I don’t think there is one.

Just drop them an e-mail directly, via main website.

hello@bansheebikes.com

Once I’ll have mine built will give it proper run and might produce some impressions…

Cheers!
    I.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Keith Scott – Absolute Legend or in prize of Banshee Bikes UK’ is closed to new replies.