Katy curd coaching

• This topic has 13 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by  Trimix.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Katy curd coaching
  • Premier Icon jpacey
    Subscriber

Looking to book a 121 session with her, does anyone have any personal experience of her coaching?

Cheers

James

Premier Icon OwenP
    Subscriber

My wife has booked me a coaching session with her in a couple of weeks, partly based on recommendations on here as a good rider but also a good teacher.

Whether I am capable of being fixed is of course another matter 🙂

Trimix

I will let you know in 2 weeks time 🙂

When I did some research I found only good reviews.

Premier Icon joebristol
    Subscriber

I had a coaching session with her in early December. I thought she was great – she improved my confidence and general riding a lot in 3 hours at the FOD. I split my 3 hours into half cornering and half jumps. Planning to get another session next time I have the cash spare and I’d highly recommend her. I was also recommended to her by someone else who has had a good experience with her coaching sessions.

She’s also really laid back and good to chat with / personable as well as being a good coach.

Premier Icon jpacey
    Subscriber

Thanks for the reply’s I’d really appreciate your feedback after the sessions

I had a one on one session with her and she was very good.

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/katy-curd-coaching/

Premier Icon lapierrelady
    Subscriber

I did a drops and jumps course with her at Llandegla a couple of years ago. Really enjoyed it, and it improved my riding of said obstacles and general confidence. There was good progression of skills through the session, and video analysis at the time (the joys of iPad) and all the clips of us were sent to us on a usb stick the next week.

1timmy1

Another happy punter here. She sorted out my feet position, a small change that made a big difference. I will be looking to book another session at some point this year.

Premier Icon OwenP
    Subscriber

Quick update on this – I had a really good 1 to 1 coached session with Katy, found it helped me lots.

She covered the things I wanted to work on really well and I thought she built the session in a way that introduced new things at a good pace to balance being interesting with repeating/practicing. The trails she picked worked really well for the session and what I needed to work on. So very positive, I felt faster and smoother by the end and at no point got frustrated (which seemed partly due to a well thought out session and partly due to her style of teaching). As mentioned above, I’d definitely be keen to do more.

Trimix

I’ve had sessions now with three different coaches, she was by far the best.
    Outstanding.

Premier Icon jpacey
    Subscriber

Thanks for the updates

Premier Icon theotherjonv
    Subscriber

I’ve had sessions now with three different coaches, she was by far the best.
    Outstanding.

who were your other ones with?

Trimix

Jedi x1 and Tom Dowie x2. Both good, but Katy was significantly better for me.

I found her style of explaining and demonstrating better. Also she seemed to impart far greater skills in a similar time.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.