• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by StuF.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Kasabian live
  • gixer.john
    Free Member

Anyone seen them recently?
    Seen them at the NIA last night – have to be one of the best bands i’ve seen since starting to go to gigs 30 years ago.

Definatley know how to get a crowd going.

carlos
    Free Member

Off to see them @ the M.E.N tonight so I’ll voice my opinion later/tomorrow. Looking forward to it as only heard good things

wrightyson
    Free Member

I was at Notts on Friday night!! Simply awesome gig, three or four rows from the front bouncing!!

carlos
    Free Member

Well it was AWESOME!!!!! Amazing light display/show and really know how to get you all going.

Hope the girl that was pulled from the mosh pit is Ok, as some d1ckhead managed to get on stage then ran and jumped into the crowd. She was holding her head and back. 😕

Still don’t get people thorwing beer over everyone else when it’s £4.20 a pint!!!!! Maybe cos its Fosters????

dawson

I saw them in Nottingham on Friday too – was a great gig – everybody was well up for it!!

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Maybe cos it was Fosters before they drank it….

redted
    Free Member

Great article in Q this/last month about them playing inside an old stripped out 747 to launch the album, looked a right grin!

ski
    Free Member

Went to see them at the NIA in Birmingham on the 6th, as carlos said AWSOME!

Little vid clip from the night, mic on my iphone packed up half way through, down to the killer base:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KigPd75ROXc[/video]

😉

freddyg
    Free Member

carlos – Member

Still don’t get people thorwing beer over everyone else when it’s £4.20 a pint!!!!! Maybe cos its Fosters????

You really think that was beer? 😯

FraserCook

not recently, but I saw them at Connect Festival 2008. they were amazing. They were genuinely enjoying themselves and having a great time. this transmitted to the crowd who went absolutely bananas for them, they ruled!

highclimber
    Free Member

You really think that was beer?

some people obviously don’t go to gigs that often!

Kasabian are awesome live. seen them a few times now. Saw them when they were supporting Oasis at their Heaton Park Gig and they were arguably better than Oasis!

StuF

Also in Notts on friday. Very good even if we were sat up near the roof, light show was impressive.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Kasabian live’ is closed to new replies.