Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Karcher Snow Foam Lance
  • grantyboy
    Free Member

has anyone used a snow foam lance with a Karcher but filled with Muc-Off, like how the Muc-Off pressure washer does? Would this work???

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I use it on the car, sometimes, but fill it with stardrops cleaner, works a treat. Stardrops is quid a litre though, muc off a bit pricier!.

andybrad

more interested in one that will for a mobi washer.

lots of snow foam lances available for the karcher

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    doomanic

I thought the MucOff used specific snow foam rather than the normal cleaner.

Snow Foam

hot_fiat

Have chucked regular muc-off in my snow foam lance. It sort of works. Not as good as proper foam though. You could probably mix it with a proper foam and get a nastier snow out of it. Wouldn’t let it dwell on car paint as it’ll make it dull.

tykebike
    Free Member

I use Bilt Hamber Autofoam on the car so when I decided to snow foam the bike this was the first choice. It works well for me without creating 2 foot of deep powder that lasts for days. I think that 5l would be well over the top for just using on the bike though.
    If you really want to get into it nerd like you have to work out the panel impact ratio (refer to the countless posts on http://www.detailingworld.co.uk) for your pressure washer and snow foam cannon combo to determine the amount of BHAF to use, other wise use 1/2″ and 3″ water as more than enough for one mucky bike.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Karcher Snow Foam Lance’ is closed to new replies.