Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Karate monkey dingle speed monster cross with custom artwork – My new bike day
  • maximusmountain
    Free Member

I will try not to make this too pic heavy, promise. I also hope it isn’t too nice for this forum 😆

A full set of pictures can be found here or on my blog, here.

maximusmountain
    Free Member

niche# not nice!

simondbarnes

Sorry but that’s properly minging

oliverracing

aaahh! Drop bars on a mountain bike – what is that contraption 😉

Keef
    Free Member

you sir,are a genius !

what’s not to like ?

takisawa2

Jeezus H Christ….!!!

It’s ace.

iain1775
    Free Member

In someone more sensitive to these sorts of things than me that bike could be directly responsible for a minor leakage of man wee

takisawa2

Jeezus H Christ….!!!

It’s ace.

scaredypants

Good effort, OP

(‘cept the canti’s – 😐 )

was there no way you could have powder coated it in clear ?

big_scot_nanny

Brilliant!

kinda666
    Free Member

Keef – Member
    you sir,are a genius !
    what’s not to like ?

Needs something a bit fatter in the front!!!

maximusmountain
    Free Member

Cantis were a tenner for the set and mounting kit off of here, hard to pass up on, even with cantis! When I asked the coaters what a clear would look like, they said it could turn it a bit grey (they showed me a white fleck with clear coat) and it looked a bit naff, plus it would have smudged, so it was all done, then topped up and neatened as the tape was applied.

I think its ace, rides like a dream, on the road (yet to ride offroad on this badboy, it will be at SSUK though) and everyone in the club loves it, especially the inside jokes (offside chain stay, bars? cranks?).

oliverracing

super stoaked 😉 to see this in person – will it be out on the wednesday ride?

maximusmountain
    Free Member

Nah man, back on the work from monday I am afraid, 200 hours to fit in between now and the 3rd of march, ill pop round on it when I drop the drawings off 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Karate monkey dingle speed monster cross with custom artwork – My new bike day’ is closed to new replies.