• This topic has 29 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by lunge.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Kanye for President.
  • P-Jay
    Free Member

I try really hard not to dislike Kayne West, but he’s a **** ejit isn’t he.

He IS a brand, his Wife is the ultimate example of branding over substance.

As for being an artist, he can’t produce a song without a sample to make it catchy, a co-writer (and that’s being generous), a ghost writer and a producer (even though that’s his core skill). He used to make great stuff, I’m sure he’s very hands on, but really his output is his brand on the work of a dozen or more talented people you’ll never heard of.

MSP

I am never quite sure if he is just playing a character to promote his brand, in which case he is an absolute genius, or if he is actually that stupid and arrogant.

fasthaggis

I try really hard not to dislike ignore Kayne West, but he’s a **** ejit isn’t he.

Northwind

He’s definitely not stupid, he’s just… unworldly? Or rather he’s worldly for the world he lives in, which isn’t the same as just about everyone else. So it’s no wonder he seems weird

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Yes he’s an idiot, but compared to trump…..

shermer75
    Free Member

He’s got that Neil-and-Christine-Hamilton knack of knowing what to say to keep himself in the spotlight

Kryton57

He i of course, Jesus reincarnated lest you forget, and I’m sure Jesus appeared weird to people with all his magic tricks and dirty bed linen on display.

swavis

I don’t really follow all that Hollywood celebrity nonsense but caught this on the news earlier and now I understand all the fuss about his Mrs, just WTF!! 😯

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You know how for the most part politicians have corporate interests behind the scenes supporting and sponsoring their campaigns…

who could be responsible for such a crazy move?

That said, I reckon I’d vote for him, just to see the results

slowoldman

“We not going to control our kids with brands” said the brand known as Kanye West.

duntstick
    Free Member

Who?

CountZero

jivehoneyjive – Member
    You know how for the most part politicians have corporate interests behind the scenes supporting and sponsoring their campaigns…

who could be responsible for such a crazy move?

Wake up at the back there! The Kanye West Corporation of course. 🙄

aracer
    Free Member

overqualified for POTUS then

BigDummy
    Free Member

I reckon that the only reason a joke candidate won’t win the US presidency in 2020 is because the joke candidate vote will be split and the idiots won’t be able to rally behind a single joke.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Blimey, just think.
    It’d be almost as crazy as voting an aged retired actor to run the most powerful country in the world!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Probably the only positive of Kanye and trump playing at politics is the amount of their own cash they will piss up the wall.

Will await a policy from one of them…

peterfile
    Free Member

He’s the complete opposite of an idiot. He knows exactly what he is doing and he’s making an obscene amount of money/fame from it.

Have a google for some of the videos of him “breaking character” and read some of the stories about his one to ones with random strangers (reddit is full of them).

He’s still a complete dick though 🙂

jimjam
    Free Member

peterfile – Member

He’s the complete opposite of an idiot.

He’s a genius then?

peterfile
    Free Member

OK, maybe not 🙂

But, he is doing pretty well at selling himself.

warton
    Free Member

well, his main goal in life seems to be to make as much money as he can. so, yes, he probably is a genius.

fasthaggis

Probably the only positive of Kanye and trump playing at politics is theamount of their own cash they will piss up the wall thought of them both in a live TV debate.

🙂

jimjam
    Free Member

peterfile –

OK, maybe not

But, he is doing pretty well at selling himself.

His wife is even better at selling herself. She is thick as pig shit, has absolutely no talent, but made herself famous by sucking some rappers ****.

lunge

I don’t like him at all though his first 2 albums are well worth a listen. But to call him stupid or an idiot is naive at best. He is not a gifted musician or songwriter but is very good at the business side of things and generating interest.

There is also an argument that someone who can mobilise the black youth of the USA is no bad thing at all (unless you’re a white conservative that is, then it is a horrible thought).

Edit, the same applies to Kim Kardashian too, you don’t make as much money or gain as much influence as her by being stupid.

tthew

I have a simpler theory. He was a bit stoned, and the idea simply fell out of his mouth with little moderation from the ‘thinking it through’ part of his brain.

He’s probably woken up this morning, seen the news and thought, ‘oh balls, did I really say that? Now, how can I avoid following up on my statement.’

fasthaggis

It makes no difference if he is an idiot,the people that advise and promote his world are most certainly not.
    They leach off the ignorant,the lost and the confused,their numbers are many.
    All hail the vacuous celebrities.

MSP

you don’t make as much money or gain as much influence as her by being stupid.

I would disagree, unfortunately luck is a massive part of success, hard work and intelligence being the creators of success is largely a myth.

jimjam
    Free Member

unge

Edit, the same applies to Kim Kardashian too, you don’t make as much money or gain as much influence as her by being stupid.

Her dad was a multi millionaire lawyer. When he died her mother married famous Olympian and millionaire Bruce Jenner. She was famous as an “it” girl like Paris Hilton, ie a rich good looking socialite. When she decided to release a video of herself performing oral sex on her then boyfriend she became a huge star.

My wife watches her show. I promise you she is either the greatest method actress of all time, or she’s thick as pig shit. Because I am totally convinced she is thick as pig shit.

I’m surprised people automatically associated wealth with intelligence.

Northwind

lunge – Member

She’s cunning, that’s not the same as clever.

lunge

She’s cunning, that’s not the same as clever.

True, but cunning is very different to stupid.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Kanye for President.’ is closed to new replies.