Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • justin bieber arrested charged and bailed.
  • jekkyl

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha well funny.
    Lets hope they change the penalty for dui & drag racing to execution just for this one case.

tomhoward

My piss was boiling when I saw his mugshot, big grin on his smug face*

*Which, incidentally, I dont think I could ever tire of punching.

khani
    Free Member

I’m a Belieber! I beliebe he’s a little ****..

bruneep

bikebouy
    Free Member

I fear he’ll decend into a sorrow pit and start wearing tight black pants, ruffle his hair, wear black eye liner and do a cover of “baby hit me one more time”
    A
    La
    Brittany 🙄

Junkyard
    Free Member

😀 @ bruneep

Its not hard to see why he has disappeared up his own arse but what he did endangered others and he needs a shock to the system/tough love/family to get him back on the straight and narrow

I have no interest in him and tbh I could not pick him out form a lineout or recognise one of his songs – that is not an encouragement to post up you tube videos you meanies

Teetosugars
    Free Member

jekkyl

shirly the judge should have realised that a fine would mean little to someone with so much wealth and a week or 2 in clink would make him regret his actions a whole lot more.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

It would have been quite funny if he wasn’t drunk/stoned, allegedly. That does make it a bit irresponsible. At least he got his entourage to block the road at both ends before racing (in the account I read) — which is more than I ever bother to do. 🙂

BigJohn

I’m sure some of these singers have an agenda to get themselves busted on a drugs charge in order to look cool and appeal to a different fan base.

I remember back in the early 70s Neil Diamond (not cool) got caught smoking a joint and then became Mistra Kule Personified to the AOR / soft rock fraternity.

jon1973
    Free Member

shirly the judge should have realised that a fine would mean little to someone with so much wealth and a week or 2 in clink would make him regret his actions a whole lot more.

He hasn’t been fined, as far as I know, he’s just been bailed to appear later. They don’t usually remand people for those sort of crimes. It’s still possible he may go to jail – I imagine that might wipe the smile off his face.

SidewaysTim

Have Beiber and Miley Cyrus ever been seen at the same time?

BigJohn

I imagine that might wipe the smile off his face.

That won’t be all he’s wiping off.

fourbanger
    Free Member

Have Beiber and Miley Cyrus ever been seen at the same time?

You stole the words. I feel a bit weird having knocked one out to Wreckingball now

fourbanger
    Free Member

Anyway, I’d imagine his crime was carefully calculated by his PR team and lawyer to avoid jail time but perhaps involve rehab. Such a badass…

rs
    Free Member

I heard he took a picture of a cyclist while he was drag racing…

retro83
    Free Member

fourbanger – Member
    You stole the words. I feel a bit weird having knocked one out to Wreckingball now

kcal

‘shudders’

RustySpanner

My favourite JB story….JB denied entry into Sankeys.

….and take your monkey with you.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘justin bieber arrested charged and bailed.’ is closed to new replies.