Just when you think UKIP might go mainstream…

Home Forum Chat Forum Just when you think UKIP might go mainstream…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • Just when you think UKIP might go mainstream…
  • cheekyboy

Watermelons are go !!!

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

My ambition is that we can come first [in Euro elections] & cause an earthquake.

I’m not sure we want earthquakes. They’re generally seen as a bad thing, no?

Premier Icon wors
    Subscriber

He’s just pledged to ban the teaching of man-made climate change in schools.

I think he has a valid point…..

If he wants earthquakes, do we assume he’s in favour of Fracking?

cheekyboy

Mainstreams boring we ned radicals stirring it !

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

“Farage tells the audience that he chose Westminster as the venue because ‘The Reichstag was fully booked'”

(via @UpikTips)

What about evolution ? It’s about time they put a stop to teaching kids this nonsense that we’re descended from apes.

Premier Icon The Pinkster
    Subscriber

If he wants earthquakes, do we assume he’s in favour of Fracking?

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24172645]It looks like it[/url]

bencooper

Sometimes you get a dead pixel in just the right place…

(pinched off of Twitter)

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

sadly most people ukippers will just ignore his ramblings and vote for them because they dont like foreigners

what statements like these will do is help convince the tory voting telegraph readers (who know for a fact that AGW is a myth) that farage is vote worthy

liked the timing of the release of farages school reports on him today claiming he had been singing hitler youth songs

footflaps

Well at least he’s not blaming the Jews (yet)…..

Can’t be long before he does though.

Premier Icon StefMcDef
    Subscriber

From Twitter –

Fortuitously-placed dead pixels on TV cast doubt on Farage’s “I am not a fascist” spiel…

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Life imitates Father Ted.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

They open their mouths.

Farage’s speech is turning out to be quite an eye opener.

He’s just pledged to ban the teaching of man-made climate change in schools.

and there’s no doubt more to come.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

I the last hour UKIPs Godfrey Bloom has hit a Channel 4 journalist over the head and started on a sky journalist who asked why he called women sluts.

Desperate to get Farage out of the limelight?

jekkyl

he can say whatever he wants coz they won’t get in power.
    “If we get in power all penguins will have right to vote and all cheese & onion flavour crisps will be banned”

My ambition is that we can come first & cause an earthquake.

I bet he says that to all the girls

footflaps

all cheese & onion flavour crisps will be banned

He’s not getting my vote then.

its a gif already!

Sui

nothing about sluts there, it was about why there wasn’t token *’black face’ in the brochur, because as we all know you must always ensure that with every publication, TV show, etc etc you must show one of each creed, colour, race and gender to prove that you are not an “‘ist”

*what the journalist said before the outrage bus starts up.

cheekyboy

Hilarious, Crick looks like a scolded schoolboy !

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

nothing about sluts there,

Sluts was sky, biffing channel 4 as per my original post.

Sui

Crick deserved that, he was looking for a fight and got one and sunsequently lost it. Bloom was a mong for getting the outrage bus fired up the way he did though and should’ve handled it better.

Sui

wwaswas – i stand corrected. 😳

Premier Icon zilog6128
    Subscriber

should’ve handled it better.

Agree, but think a headbutt would have been OTT

Sui

LOL 😆 then called him a stupid slut..

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

the ukip party conference has only been going a few hours and already its looking like a circus full of clowns 🙂

Premier Icon aracer
    Subscriber

Crick deserved that, he was looking for a fight and got one and sunsequently lost it.

Yes, because violence is the correct answer to everything.

Though I thought Bloom did do a very good job in demonstrating the best thing to do with the UKIP conference brochure at the end of the C4 clip linked by www – now that bit he really didn’t think through properly.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

From twitter:

Godfrey Bloom asks @BBCAllegra “has your mother never called you a slut?”

He really is determined to upset every major news organisation and keep Farage on the sidelines.

jambalaya

Agreed, the journo deserved it. I think the typical UKIP supporter would approve also.

Those of us who don’t agree with UKIP need to recognise that their policies on Europe and Immigration are winning them votes and will continue to do so whilst the current situation persists

AdamW

I saw that “discussion” with the reporter by Bloom. He was obviously projecting. By the looks of things the brochure had many faces on the front in boxes and all were white.

Still the man is a tosser and shows that UKIP are keeping to form!

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

I’m absolutely convinced that the whole UKIP thing is an elaborate Tory plot to make them appear sane, and actually quite moderate and inclusive

UKIP give the sane opposition to the EU a bad reputation. How many papers will use the phrase ’tilting at windmills’ to describe the UKIP energy policy?

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

He’s had the UKIP whip withdrawn now.

Premier Icon Rusty Spanner
    Subscriber

From which orifice?

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Sui – Member

Crick deserved that, he was looking for a fight and got one and sunsequently lost it.

Yeah, Bloom came out of it with flying colours and Crick’s off for a cry 😕 What world are you living in?

I thought Godfrey Bloom calling Michael Crick a racist was hilarious, it’s such a classic far-right tactic.

And it was of course a perfectly acceptable question for Michael Crick ask why there were no black faces on the UKIP party conference brochure.

All the more so as the UKIP leader was using the conference to announce to the world that they’re not racist :

Nigel Farage: Ukip ‘fiercely’ opposes racism and extremism

So “why are there no black faces on your party’s conference brochure” is a perfectly reasonable question to ask under those circumstances.

Godfrey Bloom’s reaction once again exposes UKIP as a party led by highly unpleasant upper-class yobs, which will go down well with their supporters, very well probably, but will more than likely alienate the wider public.

neninja

The Godfrey Bloom ‘slut’ comment was because he was talking to a group of ladies who said they never clean behind their fridges. He said they were sluts.

Public school boy error. Most people would only know the meaning of slut to be a promiscuous woman. Unfortunately for him he’s too well educated and was intending it’s other meaning for an ‘untidy or slovenly woman’. Doh! He really should have known better.

The outburst to the C4 reporter was bizarre even if he was provoked.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Just when you think UKIP might go mainstream…’ is closed to new replies.