Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Just when you think it can't get worse ( LUFC content )
  • fatboyslo
    Free Member

No new players bought in the transfer window was bad enough,
    Then the long waited for take over collapses

Now it sounds like an Italian with a dodgy reputation has taken over and now
    Brian Mac is sacked 🙁

Allegedly because said Italian wants to appoint an new guy with little or no experience at any level …..

MOT …. But how many will give up … Rumours already of sponsors looking to pull out 🙁

john_drummer
    Free Member

FFS.

and we thought Bates was bad

MOT

tomhoward

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

TTID

rob-jackson
    Free Member

6-0

wtid

deepreddave
    Free Member

What a shambolic bunch GFH were expected to be and have proven to be. Brain Mac was struggling, no doubt, but a very decent bloke who with funds would probably have got us moving in the right direction. And our prospective new owner (who seems to have a less than great rep) would appoint….. a man managing a mid table 3rd division Italian side? Surely to god it cannot get worse, really, I mean can it?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Lets go fkn mental, lets for fkn mental, nah nah nah nah LEEDS!

john_drummer
    Free Member

Ross allegedly staying put. Thankful for small mercies if true

jonnyrockymountain

Come on town stuff Leeds tomorrow!!!!!

jonnyrockymountain

We all ate Leeds an leeds an Leeds an Leeds Leeds an Leeds an Leeds an Leeds we are the Leeds haters

john_drummer
    Free Member

Yeah yeah whatever

binners

You know you’re really well and truly ****ed when Ken Bates starts to look reasonably benevolent

Philby

We must be the only club who got the skint Arab owners. Apparently this Cellinio guy goes through managers like most people change their socks. Rumours of Enterprise Insurance withdrawing sponsorship and a couple of others also pulling support. I would like to know why the Sports Capital bid didn’t materialise, and the status of a third British-Irish consortium bid.

Shame for McDermott, but the writing has been on the wall for a couple of weeks as we have gone from the play-off places to mid table mediocrity – not to mention a couple of very embarrassing results at Wednesday and Rochdale. Luckily McCormack didn’t leave in the transfer window – I wonder if this had happened a week ago whether he would have gone.

Wonder what the next chapter in this on-going horror story will be???

We are Leeds!

MOT

CHB

The most prosperous city outside London with the worst football team outside Accrington Stanley.
    Still would rather it be that way round than live in Liverpool or Manchester.

ElShalimo

Does anyone care? It’s only Leeds

totalshell

oh joy.. made my day..
    it could only get better if they got beat by a fourth div club in the fa cup.. oh hang on..
    it could only get better if it were claimed that a star striker ‘had’ to leave after an affair with the other star strikers wife.. oh.
    it hurts to say it but it cant get any better..

MrGreedy

It’s tempting to gloat, but deep down most proper football fans must have some sympathy. For everyone but the billionaire’s playthings, it’s a case of there but for the grace of God…

(And as a Norwich fan, I’m well aware that we’ve already nicked most of your good players – if it’s any consolation we don’t sing “We all hate Leeds scum” very often any more 😆 )

timc
    Free Member

CHB – Member
    The most prosperous city outside London with the worst football team outside Accrington Stanley.
    Still would rather it be that way round than live in Liverpool or Manchester.

Dont worry, we are all very happy & many of us prosperous in Liverpool & Manchester whilst also Enjoying Top Level Football every week! 8)

johndoh
    Free Member

it could only get better if it were claimed that a star striker ‘had’ to leave after an affair with the other star strikers wife.. oh.

Wow, so that’s breaking news isn’t it?

john_drummer
    Free Member

ancient history that

we’ve probably gone through 1/3 – half of the managers that Cellino’s fired since then. not known for our ability to hang on to managers

So McCormack is still here, there’s at least one Italian player allegedly coming in on loan, nobody knows who’s in charge of either the club or the match-day team, and our shirt sponsor and one other major sponsor are allegedly withdrawing their support.
    now go watch the yappy little dogs beat us 4-0 at home 🙁

fatboyslo
    Free Member

😕

Unbelievable goings on going on

Now reportedly trying to reinstate McDermott

Junkyard
    Free Member

You know you’re really well and truly ****ed when Ken Bates starts to look reasonably benevolent

THIS

I really feel for leeds well supported club whose fans deserve better than the serious of turds that have run ruined the club.

Not looking like getting better in the near future either
    So much riches in the game and yet teams with tradition and passionate fans gets shafted like this

Tis a shame

yourmywifenow
    Free Member

Can you hear the Terriers sing? NooooNooooooo MOT

jonnyrockymountain

I’ll get my coat!!!!!!!!

john_drummer
    Free Member

Well I must admit I never saw that coming!

yourmywifenow
    Free Member

And McDermott to be reinstated as manager.

Crag
    Free Member

Its never dull being a Leeds fan!

johndoh
    Free Member

Yes it is – just go on match day

Philby

Sounds like this Italian guy makes Ken Bates seem rational and balanced
    linky

johndoh
    Free Member
    john_drummer
    Free Member

so if Flowers is part of the Sport Capital / Together Leeds consortium, and they managed to gazump Cellino, does that mean he’d be issuing a winding up order against himself?

you really could not make this up.

meanwhile in Monaco…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

(And as a Norwich fan, I’m well aware that we’ve already nicked most of your good players – if it’s any consolation we don’t sing “We all hate Leeds scum” very often any more )

Thats nice. I’d be lying if I said we don’t sing a LOT worse about everyone else.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Just when you think it can't get worse ( LUFC content )’ is closed to new replies.