• This topic has 15 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by lowey.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Just Sharing Some Lakes Fun & Some Epic Tunes
  • excitable1
    Free Member
    jekkyl

nice.
    [video]https://youtu.be/hmr5P7h5XSc[/video]

mark90
    Free Member

excitable1
    Free Member

For those interested, the music is Frank Eddie, who used to be one half of Lemon Jelly AKA Frank Deakin. If you can find a copy of his one and only album it’s well worth a listen… Frank Eddie

fergal
    Free Member

8/10 for effort, descents look a bit meh though, loose one mark for nearly taking out the walker.

sandwicheater

That looked like great riding, must get myself to the lakes.

DiscJockey
    Free Member

Imagine if you could embed the music data into the route’s GPX file so that the ‘soundtrack’ is played back in sync with the terrain 😉

postierich
    Free Member

nice!

andybrad

how do you stop arm pump on descents like that?

excitable1
    Free Member

how do you stop arm pump on descents like that?

Arm pump wasn’t an issue, which is surprising on a short fork… thigh burn on the pitched stuff off Wansfell was though !

andybrad

could i get some more details of the route? ive never done anything like that before.

Calling Chris (Ck) and Nick to the forum please. can we do this?

postierich
    Free Member

a lot of it is cheeky and best doing midweek not at the weekends as this is!

maxtorque

You forgot to shout “STRAVA” at 13.11, when you cut that massive corner….. 😆

chakaping
    Free Member

Funny, I was just thinking of Lemon Jelly the other night – as the vista from the top of my local hill reminded me of that album cover.

8/10 for effort, descents look a bit meh though,

Psst, you forgot to post a video of your own epic skills.

D0NK

Nice vid, have you done that route before? Planning on doing it again?

lowey

Donk… midweeker for Wansfell i reckon. Give me a shout if your thinking of it and I’ll try and join you.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Just Sharing Some Lakes Fun & Some Epic Tunes’ is closed to new replies.