Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Just registered to vote online
  • futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Really easy, took a couple of minutes, you’ve got till 12 midnight to do it – so do it!! 😉

Now, who to vote for, I saw Caroline Lucas (our local MP) waiting for a bus the other day, so I might just vote for her!

camo16
    Free Member

Enjoy the awesomely fulfilling act of voting!!!!!!

I live in a safe Labour seat, so my vote (much like our MP, in fact) is completely useless. 😯

If you bathe in the milky waters of democracy and come out refreshed, let me know. I could use a little restored faith.

kiwicraig

After being bombarded with twitter adverts from @UKinNZ badgering me to register online as overseas voter I gave in. Filled out the online form, address where I used to live in the UK, national insurance number, current address, shoe size etc..

Get to the end “Thanks, we’ll send this information to your local council who will post you a form!”

A week later, I get a generic register to vote form in the post from the council. What’s the point of all that online faff when you’re just going to post me something I could have just downloaded and printed out! </rant>

chewkw
    Free Member

kiwicraig – Member
    What’s the point of all that online faff when you’re just going to post me something I could have just downloaded and printed out! </rant>

With that information you will now appear in UK and will be voting in person. i.e. your “twin” will be voting for you here with your identity.

😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Just registered to vote online’ is closed to new replies.