Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Just had a rummage through my last fone bill and…
  • dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

£2.25 for an 8 minute phone call to the 2pure warranty department. Great stuff.

wiggles
    Free Member

£2.25 for an 8 minute 30 second phone call to the 2pure warranty department dirty grannies sex line. Great stuff.

FTFY

mactheknife

cool 🙂 i can beat that. £14.50 for a 7 minute call to More Than Insurance. I kid you not…

kilo

my best was about £48 for an eight minute call, I was using my mobile in south west Ireland to call a plumber and the virgin mobile system couldn’t tell the difference between ringing an Irish plumbers mobile or calling a satellite phone so charged me a fortune

Drac

Or just use these

MORE THAN INSURANCE 0845 071 6201 0800 0483710 HOME INSURANCE CLAIMS

More than Insurance 0844 776 8240 0800 300220

JulianA
    Free Member

Loads of proper numbers for More Than on saynoto0870.com which would be free on most mobile contracts.

Can’t find 2pure though.

tazzymtb

warranty call? you should ride a fat bike..they don’t go wrong 😆

mactheknife

Yep, i well and truly learned my lesson on that one. 😯

maccruiskeen

50p/minute to make an appointment with my GP. Getting though their multiple choices to find that theres nobody taking calls at the moment costs more than £2, actually getting through to someone and making an appointment costs £4 or more. Being properly ill and having to make a few calls to get an appointment less than 12 days into the future costs £12.

Bizarre to be paying that much to book a free appointment when I’m only currently paying 10p/minute for actual private treatment.

Twice as bizarre is the practice will only be earning 2 or 3p/ min from the calls so every £1 they are raising that way is costing their customers patients up to £25

dooosuk
    Free Member

Mac … stops you making unnecessary appointments though i guess 🙂

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

warranty call? you should ride a fat bike..they don’t go wrong

you know i love you really 😉

clipper68
    Free Member

Got called while I was in China by an iridium sat phone. To my personal phone as the works blackberry wasn’t working.
    International roaming O2 phone receiving a call.
    4 mins – £47

wingnuts

Whilst I empathise with your misfortune I’d rather be rummaging through something else…..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Just had a rummage through my last fone bill and…’ is closed to new replies.