Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Just got my most exciting ever bike purchase
  • deserter
    Free Member

A DH bike for the boy, so any advice on other stuff for him like armour etc, Whistler is booked for July so plenty of time to get organized, I can’t understand why these things stopped getting made cause it’s incredibly well put together, it’s a real bike just small

[/url] Untitled by evo2, on Flickr[/img]

Northwind

That is officially Bad Ass. My dad didn’t take us on trips to whistler, but if he had, he’d have made me do it on my raleigh marauder.

eskay

Nice ride!

There is no greater feeling than going out riding with your kids. I hope they appreciate it one day.

spicystealth
    Free Member

Great , I’ve got three boys (5,10,13) who love riding they all have full face helmets and XC helmets (it can get hot in the full face helmets in the summer) ,gloves ,glasses , arm pads (661 youth) and I’ve used football pads for their shins but they do like the knees and shin guards

I know it’s a bit over kill but they can get carried away with speed as they got fitter and I have seen them fall hard but get up have a little cry and carry on plus they love wearing all the gear LOL

i changed some of the pedals which were plastic to metal pedals with more grip ,BMX pedals due to the axle size

Have fun

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

when he becomes a teenager, show him this thread to point out what a cool Dad you are.

I don’t have anything to add as my 2 year old’s a couple of years away from his first mtn trip.

Oh, I will say, I just added a trip to Whistler to my bucket list, you lucky bugger(s)!

Tracey

That takes me back a few years, Both our girls had Stinky Jrs and summer holidays have always been in the Alps from when Abigale was six. We used Rockgardn stuff as it was cheap and fitted well. I hope you have as much fun as we had and still do. Abigale is fifteen now and we are just sorting out her latest build

They do grow up fast

deserter
    Free Member

Thanks

I’ve been hunting the classifieds for a while to find him something, I was so excited when I saw it in the flesh

We live in Canada so it will get hammered at the bike parks all summer, whistler is still a special trip though due to the 13 hour drive and of course it’s not cheap lol

hora
    Free Member

Tracey – I’d love hora jnr to have even half of the fun with me on bikes as he gets older that you seem to have with yours 😀

dabble
    Free Member

Very nice couple of pics Tracey, fair warms t’cockles of me ‘eart stuff like that 🙂

29erKeith
    Free Member

Tracey I so hope my lad likes biking as much as you and your kids do, they look like amazing holidays. He’s only 18 months old but those photo’s have got me thinking already, I can’t wait 😀

Beats a week in the Med’ sat on a beach any day in my book

daniebike
    Free Member

That is pure! How much did it cost?

righog
    Free Member

Tracey….Those are easily my two favourite bike pics this year 😀

number18
    Free Member

29erKeith – Member
    Tracey I so hope my lad likes biking as much as you and your kids do, they look like amazing holidays. He’s only 18 months old but those photo’s have got me thinking already, I can’t wait

Likewise, and mine won’t be born for a few more months!

deserter
    Free Member

[quoteThat is pure! How much did it cost?
    [/quote]

got it used off pink bike for $750 cad

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Just got my most exciting ever bike purchase’ is closed to new replies.