Just got back from a ride.

Home Forum Bike Forum Just got back from a ride.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Just got back from a ride.
  • Karinofnine

Gosh, it was muddy AND I hadn't loaded the Garmin properly but never mind, it was really good to be out.

I hope the photos load ok…

Why???

Ti29er

What photos?
    Next year, we're skipping February, so the trails and weather will be much improved!

Karinofnine

So, I press IMG, copy and paste the address from flickr and bingo! nuthin! what am I doing wrong?

Premier Icon crazy-legs
    Subscriber

Cos you went to the web address rather than the properties. Right click on the image, copy the properties bit that ends in .jpg then post that between the [ img ] and [/ img ] tags

TandemJeremy

Are you getting the right url? It should end in JPG

Open the picture on the "all sizes" tab if you are logged in the url is in a box below, if you are not you right click / properties / location

oldgit

Garmin = Fail
    Pictures = Fail
    😉

Karinofnine

here goes…

Karinofnine

Thanks for telling me how to do it.

elaine anne

lol..nowt there… ?

Premier Icon speaker2animals
    Subscriber

Aren't you supposed to add something in front of the when using Flickr? Something that refers to the actual internet source where the image is stored.

Premier Icon vinnyeh
    Subscriber

karinofnine/ wewillassimiateyou – I had previously wondered on your user name, now I see.

Mounty_73

I have not long got back from a ride, it was a crap ride, not had one of those for a long time…

Lost my mojo, legs just would not spin those cranks, 9 miles in and I gave up and went home… 🙁

Not good…

Karinofnine

Can't you see anything? They're visible on my pc.

Karinofnine

I will reply in a bit – I MUST take the dog, she is desperate to go out…

oldgit

Hang on we'll come round your house 🙄

elaine anne

i can see it now.!… muddy…. mine will be filthy after visiting Gisburn 2morow….

Karinofnine

Mounty_73- I get days like that too, best to just go home and save it for another day

oldgit – I'll put the kettle on!
    vvinnyeh – we are borg…

tj – thanks, hope it's worked this time

MrSparkle

Well, that was worth the wait…

Premier Icon nuke
    Subscriber

Good on you for getting out. I went out, cycled 4 miles and inner tube popped through tyre wall. Limped home, quick trip to LBS for new tyre, back out again. Mud, snow, snowing…it was a pretty rough 25 miles around the Surrey Hills and certainly a mojo sapper. 🙁

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Just got back from a ride.’ is closed to new replies.