Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Just given up on a turbo session… the shame.
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Long work day, it’s late, and i really can not be arsed with it tonight. Only managed 20 mins. Should have just got the lights out and gone and had some fun in the mud! Hope your riding is more successful.

Vortexracing

I lacking that same motivation. looking fwd to a 3 hr road ride tomorrow though.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Vortexracing, that sounds most excellent, enjoy tomorrows riding 🙂

will
    Free Member

I know just what you mean! Not enjoying my rollers at the moment.

dangerousdan
    Free Member

The SufferfestYou need

dangerousdan
    Free Member

When was this effing forum coded? Tsk… It’s like t’internet circa 1996!

dangerousdan
    Free Member
    dangerousdan
    Free Member

Better… 😆

mrblobby
    Free Member

Good call. Do like the Sufferfest, just wasn’t in the mood. Shall get muddy tomorrow, then suffer on Thursday 🙂

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Tommorow morning I have to see my biggest customer and the Police at 8.30am as one of my temps was caught stealing tonight, afterwards I will be going to another customer and playing the debt collector for the second time in the last two weeks as they still owe me £1600.

I still got on the turbo tonight and did the Sufferfest ‘Angels’ because I AM NOT A SLACKER.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Thanks kingtut, that’s just what I need 🙂 Angels is a good one, that bloody Contador!

dangerousdan
    Free Member

KINGTUT – Just the once? Wuss. 😉

nmdbase
    Free Member

Don’t blame you, I bought some lights instead…..much more fun 🙂

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Yeah, I’m saving the Angels and The Hunted double workout for a special occasion.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I have to admit I came very close to giving up doing ‘The Hunted’ last night, did Angels on Tuesday and my legs hadn’t fully recovered.

I’d better be a climbing god by the spring or there will be trouble!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Just given up on a turbo session… the shame.’ is closed to new replies.