Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Just Finished Uncharted 4….
  • womble72
    Free Member

What do I play next on the PS4?

Drac

Uncharted: Lost Legacy.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I loved it but it’s pretty samey samey game no? Climb, puzzle, climb , climb some more.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Fortnite : Battle Royale

It’s what all the cool kids are playing

hatter

Default answer: Witcher 3: wild hunt.

Although if you’re now on a huge Indiana Jones trip the two recent Tomb Raider games should further scratch that itch.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Anybody playing Elite on the PS4, I’m tempted but wonder how playable it is on the Controller

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I really enjoyed the Sniper Elite games.  Haven’t had ago on SE4 yet but it looks good

Also Assasin’s Creed?  Unity or Origins.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Just finished Shadow of Mordor. Very good. Your character does start feeling a little over powered at the end of the game which is fun in some ways.

Shadow of War is now downloading! Need to kill more orcs!

gingerbllr
    Free Member

Uncharted games are awesome.

If you haven’t played The Last Of Us yet, then do that, it’s incredible. Same Devs/mechanics as uncharted.

Cougar

In a similar vein, Horizon: Zero Dawn looks awesome.

Also Assasin’s Creed?  Unity or Origins.

I’d vote for Syndicate over Unity.  Syndicate is awesome, Unity quite clunky in comparison I thought.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Origins is fantastic.

Not started Witcher 3 or Horizon Zero Dawn yet, they are both installed and ready to go!  I am waiting for Red Dead Redemption 3 and Far Cry 5 at the moment too 🙂

mechanicaldope

gran torismo sport? Enjoying that much more than I should although the single player mode us much much easier to complete than the previous versions I had played (gt2 and 3).

Cougar

I am waiting for Red Dead Redemption 3

You win geek points for calling it RDR3, because it is.  But Red Dead Redemption 2 has been pushed back to late October.

Cougar

Also, totally different from what you’ve been playing but,

Gratuitous pimp for Life Is Strange here.

rossburton
    Free Member

I’ve not yet opened Uncharted 4 but I’m about a quarter of the way through Horizon: Zero Dawn and it’s awesome.

myti
    Free Member

I’m completely addicted to Shadow of war. Didn’t play the first one so it is all totally new to me. Loads to learn and pick up and really different from any other game I’ve played which is what I want in a new game. Last time I was this addicted to a game was the latest grand theft auto. Have been playing for weeks now and not even close to finishing or playing online.

Cougar

This just popped up on a friend’s FB feed.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2742544/videoplayer/vi2983768089

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Anyone got a copy of assassins creed origins they fancy selling me?

monkeychild
    Free Member

I quite enjoyed until dawn. A completely different type of game than I would normally play.  Assassin’s creed syndicate is good, but it does get a bit repetitive.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I’d vote for Syndicate over Unity.  Syndicate is awesome, Unity quite clunky in comparison I thought.

Yes!  I think I meant to say Syndicate 😎 I’ve only read the reviews.  Black Flag was my last foray into the AC series.   Arrrrr Jack-lad…

OP – Black Flag can surely be procured from the shoals of Ebay for much less than a swig of grog?  Worth it IMO, a great bit of escapism.

womble72
    Free Member

Cheers guys. Just ordered ‘the last of us’ and also eyeing up COD WW2…. never played these style of games before so might give that a go too

slackalice
    Free Member

Slack junior is currently binging on Monster Hunter World atm he says it’s very good as it’s a mix of Uncharted and Elder Scrolls/Skyrim and ‘really’ good to play it online with friends.

No offence perchy but he’s a kid and apparently/allegedly cool and doesn’t rate Fortnite Battle Royale. I would like to think that his opinion is based on the incorrect spelling of ‘Fortnight’.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Horizon: Zero Dawn was fab. It’s one of the few games I’ve started again as soon as I finished it.

And I enjoyed revelling in my geekdom when people asked what it’s about by telling them that “I’m a 50 year old man playing as a cave girl in the future shooting robot dinosaurs with a bow and arrow”

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

A friend loaned me Uncharted Lost Legacy a while back, I started and then got a little bored in the Western Ghat/Towers level near the beginning.

Last night picked it up again and have to say it is opening up to be some of the most jaw-dropping environments and some pacey twists.  It’s more Tomb-Raidery than the earlier ones and the two main protagonists in Lost Legacy have an uneasy friendship with some good plot-tension so far.  Maybe a bit too similar if you’ve just finished UC4 but I’d certainly recommend it so far.  3 Chapters to go so tonight is booked solid 🤓🎮🍺

martinhutch

If you like games which involve either stealth or fighting, I’ve really enjoyed Dishonoured 2 and its ‘Death of the Outsider’ follow-up recently.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Just Finished Uncharted 4….’ is closed to new replies.