Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Just bumped into Rebecca Long-Bailey’s twin brother
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Uncanny isn’t it?

gobuchul
    Free Member

I know he likes various consumer goods.

Trimix
    Free Member

Brilliant, but would you vote for someone that looked like that ?

cranberry
    Free Member

Even more uncanny:

Long nosey

Trimix
    Free Member

I seem to recall reading that leaders are chosen for how they look as much as for what they say. Not all the time, but according to studies, it does play an important part.

Looking back at our political history in my lifetime, it does seen to be a valid theory.

SaxonRider

Whatever the case, I can’t help but think that RLB is the girl that told on me in class. All the ******g time.

ElShalimo

I can’t stand her. The revelation of her Canadian roots has confirmed my opinion

😜

cranberry
    Free Member

@Trimix – if you start to look at what she says, that is when she really starts to look ugly. Whilst I do enjoy her not-played-for-laughs take on the 4 Yorkhsiremen, and her amazing ability to have remembered meeting Keir Hardy whilst single-handedly saving the NHS by working for an outsourcing company, I am actually glad that Labour is rejecting her hateful extremism and starting to think about becoming a functioning opposition, the government needs one.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Just bumped into Rebecca Long-Bailey’s twin brother’ is closed to new replies.