Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Just bought a BMX….!
  • deviant
    Free Member

Bit of a late night beer induced bidding has seen me take possession of a MirraCo Icon BMX!

Don’t really know why I did it but I fancied one and never had one as a child….I’m 37 BTW.

Anyway, took it out on my local trail today (only a couple of miles) and had the most fun I’ve had in a bike in a long time!….its knackering as you can’t sit down!….and there’s no gears which kind of simplifies things but is also bloody hard work!….the roots etc are great to pop off and the downhill parts are hilarious, makes you realise you don’t actually need suspension, it’s a luxury really.

Tried to manual it like I would the MTB and ended up flat on my back, it came up…then up some more….then looped over!….its bloody responsive and effortless then with regards to getting the front up!

The best £40 I’ve spent on bikes, I reckon it will do my MTB riding the world of good too, highly recommended.

jobless
    Free Member

i am well over 40 and still hanker after a BMX. one of those bikes that literally everyone should own.

kayla1
    Free Member

BMXs rule. Fact 😀

wilko1999
    Free Member

Absolutely love riding my BMX. Got my first one ever aged 40 last year, awesome fun and as you say, has helped with my MTB skillzzz and fitness loads

cumberlandsausage
    Free Member

I’m 43 and have a bmx. Its loads of fun, and a group of us have mates races on them.

And accidents.

And injuries.

Still awesome though 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Just bought a BMX….!’ is closed to new replies.