Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Just been to the barbers and now I look like a ****
  • racefaceec90

chin up op eh 😉

i could go on 😉

cloudnine
    Free Member

Not far off messi hair..

jamj1974

One of the few threads where a truly promising title hasn’t been let down by poor posts. The llama pics were particularly brilliant – I just spat coffee on to the breakfast table and received a big frown from Mrs JAMJ and a guffaw from sprogs 2 & 3.

I don’t say this lightly but OP and other posters I salute you!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Well done OP the hitler is phenomenal and I agree that when i saw Messi I thought of this thread

bedmaker

That, Sir, is tremendous 😆

An actual LOL thread!

Reminds me of my brother going for a haircut in town as a yoof. Haircut done, the hairdresser asked if it was all OK in the mirror.
    It was not.
    But my bro, being shy, of course said yes that’s great and paid (with tip!) and left.

He went to another hairdresser and told them his mate had just cut his hair with kitchen scissors and he needed it tidied up. She did so while commenting that his mate didn’t do too bad considering it was his first go 🙂

onlysteel
    Free Member

I was hoping pics would appear on this thread and, I have to say, they don’t disappoint. You, sir, look like a ****.

dudeofdoom

Hmm +1 for the Adolf look 🙂 just right for a tie in wiv that Kung poo movie.

got mine cut yesterday and hardressers just got a new Orange cyclocross bike… I came out looking like the **** I went in though just slightly shorter hair,

teethgrinder

Time to get training…

Scapegoat

Last time I went to a crap barber’s he finished and asked me if I wanted anything on it. I replied that I’d like a pair of knickers. Puzzled, he asked why. I replied that as he made me look like a **** I might as well dress it like one.

Scapegoat

Actually, The Wife hasn’t stopped stroking my stubbly bits. She has repeated “it’s alright”, so although I look like a **** I might be on to a winner.

Think yourself lucky. I occasionally shave mine with a blade, and spend the day wistfully fondling the little crease at the back of my head. It’s only thanks to the little whisper of stubble that I don’t hand myself in………

jools182
    Free Member

The pics were completely worth the wait

Good luck at work next week 🙂

Houns

😆

How’d it go?

Suggsey
    Free Member

So glad to be nigh on bald all over so no one can ever give me a bad hair cut like the OP has and the Hitker look …. 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Just been to the barbers and now I look like a ****’ is closed to new replies.