Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Just been rumbled by the wife
  • DezB
    Free Member

Dumped/not dumped aren’t the only possible states for a relationship.

Good point!

zippykona

Go through her wardrobe and add up the cost of all the clothes she has never worn then never worry again.
    While you are at it tot up how much all those funny creams cost.£80 doesn’t get much Clarins.

prezet
    Free Member

My missus noticed the difference when I swapped my medium gritstone BFe for a small gritstone BFe!

She can notice an inch difference here and there 😛

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    zippykona

I think they know as soon as you hit the pay now button.

zippykona

I think they know as soon as you hit the pay now button.

bellerophon
    Free Member

A mate’s mate, swapped a Ducati 748 for a 916 without his missus noticing – red init…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Pulling this back a bit..

My essexmate* I windsurfed with for years “n” years is a bit henpecked right, he married an essexgirl* and she was always renouned in our matesgroup for being gobby. FFWD to marrage and kiddos and life growinguplike and he now replaces windsurfing sails by keeping the old sailbags and placing the new ones in the old bags. He’s been doing this for years, he got me to buy him a windsurf board once and took ages to pay me back for it, didn’t want to take it home (bless him) in case essexgirl turned into a human equivalent of the Atom Bomb.

* yackety, yak, init, loadsa, fekme, yack yack, Ford Capri.
    * fake tan, loadsa makeup, bleached hair, tattoo, yakkety yak yak, init, Diamond White, stilettos.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Just been rumbled by the wife’ is closed to new replies.