Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Just been prescribed Tramadol 50mg – any good? any warnings?
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Well – it’s half three in the morning and I’ve just woken up completely drenched in sweat. Mrs. S is changing the bedding and turning over the mattress as I type. I have also been shivering uncontrollably, teeth chattering etc.. Not sure Tramadol is for me.

Yawn

DS

Xylene
    Free Member

Just remembered I have a few packets of 100s in my cabinet after putting my back out.

Back in my wilder days and somewhat poorer a few trammies and some beer was a nice way to spend the eveing……(digs around in cupboard and fridge, checks time 10:15 saturday, checks to do list…)

llama

I was prescribed these after an accident a while back. I found them very pleasant and can see how you could get hooked. But hey, if you are off work at home healing being bored you might as well.

BoardinBob

Horrible outdated drug. Only prescribed because it’s very cheap.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

last time i took them i spent the night dreaming i was lying in bed unable to sleep. very weired.

molgrips
    Free Member

DS – sounds like a good weight loss strategy.

Rich
    Free Member

Don’t know how true it is but our GP said Tramadol was around 10 times the strength of Codeine. 😕

Karinofnine

Woken up drenched in sweat? Welcome to the menopause!

derek_starship
    Free Member

Just to clarify – I would have changed the bedding and turned the mattress but my right shoulder is locked and extremely painful – hence the Tramadol. 😉

yunki
    Free Member

is it anything like temgaesic?

Blower
    Free Member

good gear indeed,nice buzz off em 😀

Bunnyhop

Have they given you a time limit for the frozen shoulder?

I was told 1 – 2 years. eventually it was about 18 months. Never got prescribed anything though. Just had to put up with the pain, the horrendousness of not be able to ride my bike and doing physio exercises.

Good luck and get better soon.

Bunnyhop x

derek_starship
    Free Member

Bhop – it’s suspected FS at the mo’. I’m being sent for a scan, hopefully this week, to confirm. GP said it’s very difficult to diagnose with mobility tests only – although she said she thinks it’s either FS or rotator cuff injury. I have never experienced such constant and acute pain since I suffered (prednisolone induced) pancreatitis back in 1997.

Aaaaagh! Where’s me trama’s!

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Just been prescribed Tramadol 50mg – any good? any warnings?’ is closed to new replies.