Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Just been looking around my loft…
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member

(only a selection)

Found my plastic mechano and my stickle bricks as well…

5thElefant
    Free Member

I made a flame thrower out of my electric water pistol. It was highly effective. Briefly.

darrell
    Free Member

I used to have the UFO stuff

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No faded stack of rhythm pamphlets?

allthepies
    Free Member

Good move keeping the bodies in the cellar rather than attic, avoids embarrassing ceiling stains from decomposing body fluids.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Can’t find the yellow discs for the enterprise to fire 🙁

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Got the UZI from Richer Sounds, London Bridge.

It was displayed as the ‘Managers Choice’ in the window.

codybrennan
    Free Member

Ahhh……….

johndoh
    Free Member

U.F.O. actually 😉

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

That’s all new stuff. I’ve still got some Hornby Dublo trains from the early 60’s that I got one Xmas, & some Dinky & Corgi boxed things as well. The prices on the boxes are in old money!

Royston
    Free Member

Lucky you! I was looking around in my loft last weekend and found two mouse nests one old and empty and one current with six’pinkys’. I have since trapped four adults.

Bimbler
    Free Member

Ha. One of my earliest memories is cutting my brothers forehead open with the skid of a ufo interceptor.

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

That looks like the same stuff from my childhood, apart from the boats. Disn’t the bottom of the Enterprise open up and have a shuttle? And I’m sure the russian tank had a spring loaded gun that fired shells? Is that a JPS race car? Funny but just looking at that stuff I can almost feel it in my hands!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Yep, Enterprise has a shuttle in their, the barrel on the russian tank can be pushed back and then released with a little button at the back, and it’s a JPS car.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Just been looking around my loft…’ is closed to new replies.