Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Just added to my Shed
  • mk1fan
    Free Member

Just bought this (collecting on Sat 4th):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=150333001298

To add to these:

wwaswas

I like his workshop.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

You like Coves then?

Nice workshop too

mk1fan
    Free Member

Yes the workshop is nice – although it should be as it is a bike shop.

I do like Coves. Had three Stiffees, a Handjob, Hustler and Shocker. Now a Sanchez.

Credit Crunch be damned!!

chakaping
    Free Member

Isn’t there a law about having too much innuendo in your garden shed?

Nice bikes. I’ve got the HJ in that matt green colour, lovely.

Stoner
    Free Member

bargin price. but its 14″ from Chepstow – you sure it isnt one of mamadirts? 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

Had three Stiffees, a Handjob, Hustler and Shocker. Now a Sanchez.

A public forum would be the last place I would confess to having both a shocker and a sanchez…. 🙂

flamejob
    Free Member

Sounds like you need this T-Shirt for a bit of retro Coveness. I also have a road training top from the same era which would be just the thing on the ‘new addition’.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Flamejob,

Is that an invitation to treat?

ridethelakes
    Free Member

I would read his feedback:

500 mile round trip, frame dented & ‘new’ shock damaged, time+fuel waster, avoid

flamejob
    Free Member

Depends on your build 😉

mk1fan
    Free Member

flamejob,
    Big and hard, just the way you like it 😉

I read their feedback and bidded accordingly, I’m visiting the trail centre they are next too anyway so there’s no wasted journey.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Stoner – Member

bargin price. but its 14″ from Chepstow – you sure it isnt one of mamadirts? [:)]

Damn! I missed that one 😕 Prob for the best though. Nice stable mk1fan. Make sure you post some pics when it’s done.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Cheers mamadirt,

Been some changes already. Changed the Ultimate rear callipers of the Stiffee and Hustler for some Elixir CR ones. Pikes are also the fork of choice for the two.

I’m in two minds whether to build up the Sanchez at the moment. May just remain a peice of art – until I get into 4X!!! Although I can appreciate the artistic balance off having two flat black and two flat green bikes 😉

doug_basqueMTB.com

Jealous! Doesn’t happen often.

Whick one do you ride the most out of interest? Looks like the Stiffee ‘cos that’s the dirtiest!

mk1fan
    Free Member

Nice in white, I considered an STD but my Shocker was too good a price 🙂

The Stiffee has been built up with an Alfine and has been run through the Winter. I’m off for a weekend in Wales for the first Bank Holiday weekend of May and that will be its last outing before being stripped and set up for this coming Winter.

The Hustler then takes centre stage for the Summer inc Alpine holiday and the MA.

The Shocker gets taken out when ever we do an uplift day.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Phanboi alert ❗

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Just added to my Shed’ is closed to new replies.