Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Just a little bit excited! New Frame Content…
  • Wozza
    Free Member

That’s lovely, pics fully built please!

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Yeah yo can put it directly on the frame, but I’m using a bigger disc on the rear to the standard size which I believe is 160mm?

d45yth
    Free Member

You just need a post to post adapter for whatever rotor size you’re using then. It still doesn’t touch any carbon though.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ltheisinger
    Free Member

d45yth – Member

You have give me some really good advice thank you!

Thy must have run out of Matt tape for you 🙂 as mine is defo Matt finish! I am also running a larger disc on the rear, so gone for a post to post mount.

Feel better about the build now (had to admit I was slightly nervous about my first carbon build). Ta!

xcentric
    Free Member

Out of interest do you have the model made after July 2011? This one has the bigger rear end, 142mm x 12mm – so wondered whether it makes it as stiff as they say it does?

think mine was made early 2011 – but regardless, it’s stiff, light, and nippy. Love it. Just get it built and ride it…..

ltheisinger
    Free Member

xcentric – Member

Out of interest do you have the model made after July 2011? This one has the bigger rear end, 142mm x 12mm – so wondered whether it makes it as stiff as they say it does?

think mine was made early 2011 – but regardless, it’s stiff, light, and nippy. Love it. Just get it built and ride it…..

I will as soon as the forks arrive… I do hope it’s soon!

ltheisinger
    Free Member

For those of you who wanted to see pics of her completed…

Now built!

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Just a little bit excited! New Frame Content…’ is closed to new replies.