• This topic has 48 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by yunki.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Joyless Bores Assemble.
  • Scapegoat

Trouble with Tangfastics is the only reliable source of them is Superstar Components. Even a slight addiction leads to bikes made entirely of pinkish-red anodised bling.

mrblobby
    Free Member

An occasional 1 out of the 8 here. I am however a joyless bore.

CountZero

Smoking: tried it once, it was disgusting
    Drinking: well, I’ll be over the pub tonight and tomorrow night, if there’s a pub handy when I’m out walking on a Sunday then I’ll have a couple.
    Drugs: a mate gave me a piece of resin to chew on once, because I don’t do cigs, and I was totally off my face for hours, I have little recollection of the Johnny Thunders gig at Bath Pavilion that night. I have no need to try it again.
    Takeaways: oh absolutely, partial to a kebab or a burger after I’ve dropped my mate off from the pub, and fish’n’chips is a regular treat.
    Cake: depends on the cake, but yes.
    Biscuits: depends on the biscuits, but leaving an unattended packet of McV’s Digestives around is really asking for trouble!
    Religion: nah. Pantheistic Humanist, couldn’t give a toss what anyone else wants to believe, just so long as they keep it to themselves.
    Gambling: well, I do lotteries as and when I remember.

ononeorange

Pretty much don’t touch any of them. Oh dear am I a joyless bore?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

TheBrick
    Free Member

I have loads of vices from a blacksmiths one to a mini desk one.

Try the fish……

rOcKeTdOg

Non from Monday until Christmas, then all apart from Fags, drugs, take a ways & religion

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I suspect twinw4ll is Fred.

yunki
    Free Member

Is cheesecake a cake?
    If so I am occasionally guilty on all counts your honour

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Joyless Bores Assemble.’ is closed to new replies.