Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Jones ti spaceframe….
  • Keef
    Free Member

so,not sure about this really,but if a chap was to consider selling his Jones…a, what sort of price for frame,fork and headset ?
    and would it a better idea to offer it with a fat front wheel ?
    As i say,not really sure I,sorry,er, this chap wants to sell it,just kind of wondering aloud,really.
    email in profile,if any one seriously interested. 😉

singlespeedstu

I’ll give you a tenner and a green apple for it back.

Keef
    Free Member

stalker.

singlespeedstu

Second thoughts a tenner and half a green apple as it’ll take me couple of hours to scrub the mince off it. 🙂

somafunk

Aww poor thing, it’s like the girl that did the rounds of the 6th year at school, everyone had a shot but when the novelty wore off she was back on the market…… 😉

scotroutes

Less than you might think if recent experiences I’ve encountered are anything to go by.

bedmaker

How much is a new one these days? Is there still a Jeff built/’mass’ produced option?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Somafunk, I know that girl. ‘Interesting’ looks, great personality and fun to ride. But…..

😉

somafunk

….there was something just not quite right about her, nothing specifically that you could find fault with…….………after a while the utter infatuation that started the relationship began to wane and towards the end you were looking for any means of escape to find another ride.

EDIT : we are talking about bikes aren’t we? – i’d hate to upset any tofu knitting cat loving leftie social workers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Jones ti spaceframe….’ is closed to new replies.