Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Jones, fully built, ready to ride to be released.
  • lotto
    Free Member

Wonder if the UK will see the idea or just be kept Stateside, be good to see Jeff Jones philosophy on bikes more accessible through cheaper? products.

A second Jones for those already sold on the SF design and want to compliment?

mpw
    Free Member

Vid here:

jimdubleyou

Only $1800 – which seems like a bargain.

bigblackshed

At $1800 that would be an absolute bargain. Unfortunately with $ pricing it seems to double when converted in to £.

So £3600?

nedrapier

Looks great. Good luck to him!  Love his passion and the strength of his convictions for bike design and use.

chiefgrooveguru

That looks great! Hope you can get them over here at a reasonably low price too, I’d be very tempted!

biff

Currently they are only Stateside. I have asked about them coming (direct) to Europe but not possible at the moment. Nothing to stop someone buying one in America and bringing it back or having a friend there send you one but shipping and duty and all that ain’t simples. Despite what any meerkats might say :O)

If/when this changes I will update.

jupiter
    Free Member

So, the frames aren’t as good as the normal frame (not heat treated and heavier) and some of the components are a bit meh, but it would still be really expensive in the UK. Also he really has to heave it onto the bikestand, I wonder how mush it weighs? I still would love one, ridden a couple in Aviemore, but so expensive.

jupiter
    Free Member

Would still love a Jones bike.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Jones, fully built, ready to ride to be released.’ is closed to new replies.