• This topic has 257 replies, 111 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Spin.
Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 258 total)
  • Jokes that 95% of people won't get
  • RealMan
    Free Member

dexa

The duck is perplexed as one of its back legs are the same, but which one ?

RealMan
    Free Member

The letter G walks into a hexadecimal bar,

The bar man says, “Why the wrong base?”

RealMan
    Free Member

A recent study has found a direct link between a man’s penis size and his mathematical ability.

Apparently 70% of men compensate for their small penises by excelling at maths, while the remaining 45% make up for their lack of mathematical skills with their 12 inch penises.

lunge

This thread is the reason why my girlfriend funds STW very odd and I bloody live the place. Top stuff folks.

RealMan
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y410qHTSuOc[/video]

McHamish
    Free Member

My wife acused me of being a nerd when I chuckled at someone wearing this t-shirt…

buzz1024
    Free Member

Pablo Picasso disturbed a burglar at his house and was able to give the Police a description.
    They are now looking for 2 squares and a triangle.

Cougar

Where do Martians get their mercury from?

H G Wells.

Cougar

I heard a joke ages ago about a base-9 number system to which the punchline was ‘get thee to a nonnery’ but I can’t remeber the joke, anyone here know what might be?

I don’t know the joke, but base 9 is “nonary” which might help with your googling.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

nickjb
    Free Member

Where do Martians get their mercury from?

A bit of recycling is acceptable as this is a long thread but that one was only a dozen or so posts ago AND you responded to it 😆

spectabilis
    Free Member

Do you know about the Antipodean prophet who absorbed the ten commandments?

His name was Oz-Moses

Muke
    Free Member

Stolen from LFGSS.

RealMan
    Free Member

Muke 😀

Cougar

A bit of recycling is acceptable as this is a long thread but that one was only a dozen or so posts ago AND you responded to it

Sorry – should’ve checked back. In my defence, it was months ago.

The ‘attempted murder’ is superb.

samuri
    Free Member

I don’t want to be pedantic but those are ravens, not crows.

samuri
    Free Member

Although I’m just reading back through the thread.
    The UDP one is beautiful.

Earl
    Free Member

the Kurt Vonnegut bird one..
    Funnest thing I’ve heard in a very very long time. Thanks.

hmanchester
    Free Member

Two parrots are sat on a perch, and one says to the other “can you smell fish?”

Muke
    Free Member

I don’t want to be pedantic but those are ravens, not crows.

Joke works on more than one level then 😉

Cougar

Nevermore.

Stoner
    Free Member

Where’s that quoth from Cougar?

Cougar

(-:

I always thought, if I owned a raven, I’d name it Quoth.

Greybeard
    Free Member

I don’t want to be pedantic but those are ravens, not crows

You’re just being unkind

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

A higgs boson walks into a church.
    the vicar says “you’re not welcome here!”
    To which the higgs boson replies “ah, but without me you can’t have mass!”

boxelder

A higgs boson walks into a church.
    the vicar says “you’re not welcome here!”
    To which the higgs boson replies “ah, but without me you can’t have mass!”

Check page 1…….

DavidB
    Free Member

I was rubbish at sql dates but I’m all right now

Irish_AL
    Free Member

I’ll get my coat 😛

grantway
    Free Member

Ding Dong ding ding ding Dong Dong Dong
    Not going to ask who’s there as you didn’t Knock

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

i’m so sorry I disappointed you by not having time to read every joke in the thread 😳

RealMan
    Free Member

George was an entomologist at a state university. He had applied for a promotion this year and with the promotion would come tenure. But there was a problem.

It wasn’t that he couldn’t teach – in fact, two years ago he’d been honored by undergraduates naming him as their favorite teacher. No, his problem was research: he hadn’t had a successful research project in several years, and in this day of “Publish or Perish”, this was not a good situation.

So one spring day, feeling depressed, he left the University as soon as his morning lecture was over to go work in his garden. He had always found this relaxing in the past. But to his chagrin, he found most of his roses were dying, and on further examination found they were infested with a parasite.

But what were these insects? They appeared to belong to the order Phthiraptera. That was strange — Phthiraptera infect mammals, not plants. He examined them more closely.
    Small. Wingless. They looked somewhat like a species of Heterodoxus, but one he had never seen before. He gathered up several specimens, and rushed to his lab, full of excitement — and after examining them closely, was able to write the fastest paper of his life, detailing a brand new and unexpected species!

Well, I’m sure you know result. The article was immediately accepted by the American Journal of Entomology. His job was saved and he received that most coveted prize, tenure. And he received a sizeable grant to study this new species.

You could say he had discovered a new lice on leaf.

A recursive function walks into a bar. It sits down and tells the bartender “A recursive function walks into a bar. It sits down and tells the bartender “A recursive function walks into a bar…

A Nihilist walks into a bar during closing time. The bartender tells him, “Sorry buddy, we’re all out. We’ve got nothing now.” The nihilist replies, “Good, I’ll have 3 of those please.”

A biologist couple had twins. The first one was named Bob. The other was named Control.

René Descartes walks into a bar. He’s had a tough day, so he orders a double gin and tonic. The bartender brings it and he downs it. “Another!” he shouts. The bartender obliges and Descartes downs it just like the first. “Another!” he shouts. The bartender brings it, he drinks it in one go. Descartes takes a deep breath and stares off into space for a second. “Would you like another one, Mr. Descartes,” the bartender asks. Descartes ponders than for a second and says, “No, I think not.” *Poof!* Descartes vanishes.

A group of logicians walks into a bar. “Do you all want a beer?” asks the barman. The logicians avert a potentially confusing situation by taking the question as it was intended, and each of them in turn says “yes please.” The barman, of course, pours them all a beer, and everyone is happy.

Your mama’s so fat, when she stands in front of the TV I can still see the picture. (I think I understand this one…).

I love my new tandem.
    I’m stoked every time I ride it.

nbt

Werner Heisenberg is driving home from the lab the next night and he gets pulled over by a policeman, who asks him “Sir, do you realise you were doing 57 mph?”. “Oh crap”, replies Heisenberg, “how am I supposed to get home now?”.

nwgiles

the is no place like 127.0.0.1

julesf7
    Free Member

Three logicians sitting in a bar. The barman asks “Does everybody want a drink?”

The first replies “I am not sure”.

The second replies “I am not sure”.

The third replies “Yes”.

nedrapier

works better said than written:

Q: Why did the architect have his house made* backwards?

A: So he could watch television at the same time.

*maid

D0NK

You’ve got a problem with your peripheral vision

groan

You could say he had discovered a new lice on leaf.

double groan

liking the UDP one.

still not getting others 🙁

The trouble with using hyperbole is that there’s always someone who takes it literally.

CountZero

Greybeard – Member
    I don’t want to be pedantic but those are ravens, not crows
    You’re just being unkind

😆

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 258 total)

The topic ‘Jokes that 95% of people won't get’ is closed to new replies.